Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals)
Spud6 Wrote:Ray is very fun to watch!

Saw the kids from ER wearing those Canadian Flag + American Flag = something..(Didn't really get to read it) and it kind of made me feel bad for the other kids on ER's team. It's like the only reason their winning is because of the transfers. And we know it is the reason..lol But you don't have to make it obvious.
That shirt reads American flag + Canadian flag= East Ridge. I got a giggle out of that first time I saw it. I found it ironic that people lit Pikeville up for having a shirt that said 23+24=3 (Branham + Rowe = 3's, in other words) and said we obviously failed math.

But as I said before, Messer is tough, and Runyon being guarded by Mullins, correct? I wasn't able to make it to the game, so I don't know, just saw that the point totals were fairly even between those two. Congrats East Ridge, now it is time to focus on Johnson Central, whom it sounds like totally exposed Betsy Layne. I'm sure Pikeville would love to have that game back.
Messages In This Thread
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals) - by PHSForever - 03-04-2012, 02:24 PM