Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
31.58%
SV
68.42%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:You are wrong sir.....The boys loved Booher (ask the state champs who their coach was so don't hand me that crap, the guy was a motivator)....The boys last year were begged by the people to stay on the team, because they were wanting to quit (and the same thing this year). You don't see behind the scenes.......

1.) When you have no true ball handler and the game is close, don't hold the ball at the top of the key with a minute to go, that is asking for a turnover.

2.) The boys don't respect him.

3.) When the have a kid with the talent of Richardson and he is one-on-one pushing the ball up the court, don't tell him to slow it down....let him take it to the rack...

4.) He lies.....

The kids looked up to Booher, They don't to Coach Newsome (he doesn't even get up off the bench and inspire his players....Booher is missed, as a Asst principal and coach.

As far as Coach Rowe goes, I like him, SECOND best coach in the region.......First would go to Coach Pup of Magoffin, with a team just as young as Rowe's, pushed for the win the All A region (against Rowe).

Yeah ask the boys that I went to school with who won the State Championship. That told me personaly Greg is our coach, Booher is dumbfounded when it comes to x's and o's. The ones from Virgie that weren't even going to play for SV if he was still the coach? I know because I talked to most of them everyday when they played for Greg and Booher, anyone that knows anything about SV basketball knows that it was Greg's team.No kids looked up to booher maybe little children but no one who ever played for him. If the kids dont respect their coach thats on them. You can't make someone respect you. Booher was the Head Coach at SV when they had the most talent they had ever had. He left when the talent Graduated. Greg steped in with a makeshift team with Seniors who had almost 0 experience, a few freshman and some eighth graders. And won the Region. Richardson is an average freshman guard with speed. That is it, he isn't some special talent that never comes around. If anything it helps Dalton to be taught how to control the pace and run the offense out of a half-court set. Don't you think?

But with all that being said Pikeville has better guards and SV has a better inside game and with it being at Valley I'll take SV in a very close one.
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Lleyton21 - 02-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Stardust - 02-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Alpha_Male - 02-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Axel Foley - 02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by PHSForever - 02-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by itzAmazing - 02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Big Five-0- - 02-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by justabballfan - 02-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by Alpha_Male - 02-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by More Cowbell - 02-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley 2/10 - by PHSForever - 02-10-2012, 11:00 PM