Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 61 - Letcher Co. Central 51
HeGotGame Wrote:It was mentioned on the updates thread but Corey Stewart slung Justice down by the arm and stomped on Evan Hall's chest while he was down. I realize he was frustrated but you have to show more control.
Zach Davis got the T which is laughable if you know the kid..the pep section was chanting stereroids and he raised his arm-T
I didn't mean Stewart should have been ejected or anything but there was zero call!

I didn't think the game was that bad as far as any bad stuff but if you want to get nitpicky. Davis was pushing, shoving, threw people down, and lowered his shoulder and got by with offensive fouls. It is part of basketball. You failed to mention that Hall stuck his leg out and intentionally tried to trip Stewart before Stewart stomped at him. I had a direct view of what happened. It wasn't that major and the referees did a good job of maintaining control. I have been critical of officiating in the past, but these guys did a pretty good job last night. That would have been a difficult game to ref for anybody.
Messages In This Thread
Knott Co. Central 61 - Letcher Co. Central 51 - by OrangenowBlue - 02-01-2012, 10:36 AM