Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central BEST team in the mountains!
D1Recruiter Wrote:I really hope this game gets snowed out, I would like them to only play one time, and that is the time that it matters, semis or finals of the regional tourney. Simply because the bolded above is true, especially if the bald headed bandit Cook is calling the game. Been Knotts ace in the hole for a long time. Just would like to see them play with neutral refs in the region and see what happens. Should be a dandy though, can't wait!

So what ur sayin is if it was at perry instead of knott it would be a fair game for both teams? even if they where to only meet in the region it still would be home court for knott. I'm not sayin that home court isnt an advantage because it is but 10-15 points lets get back down to earth,but since perry is the best in the mountains and should win the national championship and has the best player in america I dont see why all the excuses are being made for them they shouldnt have no problem overcoming that 10-15 point head start that knott is goin to have right?:biggrin:
Messages In This Thread
Perry Central BEST team in the mountains! - by Downtown10 - 01-23-2012, 04:17 PM