Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Television Series (Possible spoilers!)
vundy33 Wrote:Nothing that can compare with The Walking Dead, I can tell ya that..

This really upset me though. They should have announced this stupid "mid-season finale" earlier so I could prepare, instead of being hit with it after the best episode of the season and when I was so excited for next week.

I only watch TWD, Homeland, NCIS and ESPN...hardly watch anything other than that besides movies. Now I have no idea what I'm going to do for those two hours on Sunday night besides get drunk and listen to dumb privates drunk and crying about how Jody got their girl, and it's getting soooooooo old. I always what The Walking Dead twice, because I forget most of the first half of the episode by the time it's over.

The Walking Dead and Dexter come on at the same time on Sundays. So I watch Dexter at 9 and record The Walking Dead. I'm just lucky I still have a show to watch now that The Walking Dead won't be on for a few months.
Messages In This Thread
Favorite Television Series (Possible spoilers!) - by Jimmy Dugan - 11-28-2011, 03:34 PM