Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central Hawks
36.99%
Breathitt County Bobcats
63.01%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Pike Central @ #1 Breathitt County (3A 2nd Round)
Quote:What does it matter. I been around football for along time and I can tell if a team is over rated or underrated. In years past the bobcats have been overrated really bad. This year is a different story they have a really good team are very under rated. This years team very similar to the 2002 team except this year team has a better running game and 2002 had better passing game.

well thats your opinion then. IMO their really overrated. When teams play a weak schedule in the regular season they get used to that average game and win they actually play a team that is high caliber they get destroyed, that is unless your the green bay packers. go back and look at their schedule. to me their no better them somerset, or hazard. their undefeated for a reason. don't take me wrong they can play. but come on man look at their schedule compared to past powerhouse breathitt teams. Its not even close.
Messages In This Thread
#2 Pike Central @ #1 Breathitt County (3A 2nd Round) - by comeback_kidxXx - 11-10-2011, 08:07 PM