Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central Hawks
36.99%
Breathitt County Bobcats
63.01%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Pike Central @ #1 Breathitt County (3A 2nd Round)
8790 Wrote:since everyone says breathitt's schedule is weak i'll break it down so everyone knows the story behind it.
You it 10 regular season games correct?
Jackson county, magoffin, morgan and knott are all district game so you have to play them
estill- from my understanding called breathitt to play, plus they usually have a ok team
somerset- usually has a tough team, plus they beat breathitt is the past, why not play em
hazard- good team, great game, down to the last min.
Letcher- always has awesome teams, also from my understanding called breathitt to play
clay- didn't know they would be that weak when scheduled
newport- old breathitt rivalry, honey bowl, plus many brethitt people live in newport now

when coaches schedule games they don't know what there teams are going to have. Did anyone stop to think that breathitt could just really be that good? I have never seen a group of boys with this much heart and desire to win. They want that ring more then anything imo
i dont think breathitt backs down from anyone, bar none. I dont think they pad their sched. Just take care of business friday
Messages In This Thread
#2 Pike Central @ #1 Breathitt County (3A 2nd Round) - by MADJACK75 - 11-10-2011, 01:26 PM