Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Harlan Ind. (2nd rd) 11/11
Dr. B Wrote:^
I agree with you... you have to contain Sizemore though getting presure to him does no good.. When LC played Wburg we got pressure to him and when we did he ran for 30yards everytime... Sizemore is a great QB he can do it all run and pass.. If you contain him and your offense plays decent then i think Harlan wins

That's where everyone doing their particular job comes in. Each rusher has to cover his running lane and tackle with terminality by hitting hard,low and wrapping up. They do that and they will be successful. I think if you can keep good coverage on Griffith and contain Sizemore you have taken 70% of the offensive capability away from them. Sizemore seems to either pass to Griffith or Hamblin or run. The Dragon's know the task ahead of them. They just need to respond and attack. If they they come out lazy they will get beat. I don't think they will. I think they will rise to the occasion and take care of business. Our three senior's ain't through yet. GO DRAGONS!!!
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg vs Harlan Ind. (2nd rd) 11/11 - by Dragonsdad - 11-10-2011, 11:39 AM