Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Harlan Ind. (2nd rd) 11/11
bac2369 Wrote:Harlan is the much better team this year and should win again but only by about 10 or so. Williamsburg shall be pretty good next year not saying there not good this year but there luck runs out as Harlan wins 22 to 12.

I hope you are right about Friday night. I know Williamsburg will be a better team next year and should win their district again. It seems like like they really struggled to win their district this year,but they are very young. Next year is to be the best shot for Harlan to win the region or the district for that matter in a long time. We only lose three seniors and only one skill position in WR-Vince Bianchi. Although they are starters we should be able to fill their positions pretty good. We will have 13 or 14 seniors next year and they have been the nucleus of the team for the last couple of years. It's been fun watching these young men come up. Not sure what kind of team Hazard is gonna have next year. I know they lose some big names this year but they also have some big names comming back. It would be nice to just play Hazard and be acknowledged as a team that could potentially win. Hazard beat us 38-13 this year and 50-20 last year. Seems like we are getting closer and we should be a couple TD's better next year. Hopefully,if we get a rematch with the bulldogs we will give them a better game. Last time we had three starters out on defense and they should be back,barring any injuries Friday night. But for now we have to get by Williamsburg and Dalton Sizemore and Skylar Griffith. GO BIG GREEN!!!
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg vs Harlan Ind. (2nd rd) 11/11 - by Dragonsdad - 11-07-2011, 10:45 PM