Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas family court judge beats daughter
As I understand it, and I wish I had never watched the video, this girl was doing home bound schooling; at least for a short time. She had been instructed to do nothing but homework on the computer and he had found evidence that she was communicating with friends and had even assessed other networking sites, i.e. facebook, twitter etc.

The mother is just as much to blame in a way. She supported this beating and took a swipe or two herself. I would've taken a baseball bat to this SOB. This happened in 2004, I believe, and she divorced him in 2007.

What really kicks my gut is, this man's job...career...calling in life, was to protect children who were being abused!! Does this not strike anyone else as the pinnacle of hypocracy??
I'm not talking about hypocrite in the way that someone tries to image themselves as "better" than everybody else. This guy made his living, paid his bills, provided food and shelter by putting guys in jail that were doing exactly the same (maybe even less) than he was doing..regularly.

I don't know...I just need to let this go, but it haunts me.

TheRealVille warned me, and I should've listened.
Messages In This Thread
Texas family court judge beats daughter - by LWC - 11-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Texas family court judge beats daughter - by LWC - 11-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Texas family court judge beats daughter - by Granny Bear - 11-07-2011, 08:29 AM