Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll Shows Israelis Divided Over Attacking Iran
SKINNYPIG Wrote:There you go again, speaking when you should be keeping your mouth shut. My family is a military family...Father, sons, daughters, uncles...You name it, we have them serving.

I suppose the fact I am at this time too old to serve, that my family members don't count huh? Don't give me your dumb ass "behind a computer" speech. I don't need it. How many folded flags have you had presented to you?
My family is a military family also. But, I'm just like you, I have never served, and I won't sit behind this computer shouting "go fight". I have cousins that have did 3-4 tours over in that area,and are still active, and I'm sure they are tired of fighting right now. My marine cousin has spent 6 of his military years in that desert. For your info, I have had dozens of family in the military, and have had POW's in that bunch. How many folded flags have you received, if you want to go there. Don't you give "dumbass shit from behind that computer", from this side of the word, and I won't have to let you know about it.
Messages In This Thread
Poll Shows Israelis Divided Over Attacking Iran - by TheRealVille - 11-05-2011, 09:36 PM