Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll Shows Israelis Divided Over Attacking Iran
I think we would stay out of it. Only way we'd be involved, in my opinion, is if Iran hit Israel with a nuke, which won't happen.

"The United States is fully aware that a military attack by the Zionist regime on Iran will not only cause tremendous damage to that regime, but it will also inflict serious damage to the U.S.," said Gen. Hassan Firouzabadi.

Sure. That's a pretty big statement from the Iranian commander of the joint chiefs of staff...to be honest, I don't think Iran could do much about it. It's hard enough for Israel to hit Iran...it'd be alot tougher for Iran to retaliate, especially when Israel would know it's coming.

And including the U.S. in a retaliation just goes to show how crazy and ridiculous the Iranian government is. They forget pretty easily that we have over 100,000 troops on their eastern border, and nearly 50,000 to their west.

We've put up with them helping the insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost 10 years. They've been directly responsible for U.S. deaths. Even after they helped us take Kandahar and Kabul in 2001 and 2002. Hitting any U.S. forces outright, in response to a Israeli attack, is crazy and asking for and end to the Iranian government. Our government won't put up with it.

Regardless, I don't think they'll touch Israel, much less us. If they do, they obviously don't care about their lives.
Messages In This Thread
Poll Shows Israelis Divided Over Attacking Iran - by vundy33 - 11-04-2011, 07:26 PM