Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyone on NCC's offense that would start at that same position at Highlands?
Norm Peterson Wrote:Who cares? The trophy that NCC is playing for is the exact same as the one that HHS is playing for....

A good portion of those kids are straight out of the FTJFL and have a background that could allow them to compete for jobs if they were playing for Highlands. I'm not familiar enough with the program to say who would play where, but there are kids at NewCath that Dale would love to have as Bluebirds. I wasn't a fan of Coach Schneider, but I do have a lot of respect for the kids that have gone through NC and for the new regime. Schneider let things pass him by, and NewCath suffered for it, which is what brought about the end of a great rivalry. I think things will change under Eviston, and we may see a Highlands/NewCath game in the near future. Just like the good ol' days.
Messages In This Thread
Is there anyone on NCC's offense that would start at that same position at Highlands? - by Can you dig it? - 09-14-2011, 01:53 AM