Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grant Co. @ Campbell County - Scrimmage
Camels completely dominated GC last night. On both sides of the ball, the young Camels proved to be considerably better. I only stayed for the first half and could not take any more of it. Jr. QB Tyler Walsh took his first ever Varsity snaps and looked impressive throwing the ball. Jr. Tyler Durham scored 3 three easy TDs, looking like he was on a video game. Sr. TB James Popp finally getting his chance to start ran through massive holes for big gains. Sophomore Alex Howard was very impressive on his TD run. And Jr. Bobby Moore looked great on his 2 receiving TD's.

The Camels are very young with minimal varsity experience, but Coach Lickert in his first year has already instilled a "Believe" attitude. I'm not sure how much they will believe after next weeks Cov Cath game, I expect the Camels will get rocked!

If you are a Grant Co. fan, you cannot be too happy to see what was on the field last night. They could do absolutely nothing on either side of the ball. They could literally do nothing to move the ball against the Camels. They punted on each possession and lost yards on every drive. And it looked like card-board cutouts playing defense.
Messages In This Thread
Grant Co. @ Campbell County - Scrimmage - by Stardust - 08-13-2011, 05:56 AM
Grant Co. @ Campbell County - Scrimmage - by nky - 08-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Grant Co. @ Campbell County - Scrimmage - by nky - 08-13-2011, 01:44 PM