Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grant Co. @ Campbell County - Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camels completely dominated GC last night. On both sides of the ball, the young Camels proved to be considerably better. I only stayed for the first half and could not take any more of it. Jr. QB Tyler Walsh took his first ever Varsity snaps and looked impressive throwing the ball. Jr. Tyler Durham scored 3 three easy TDs, looking like he was on a video game. Sr. TB James Popp finally getting his chance to start ran through massive holes for big gains. Sophomore Alex Howard was very impressive on his TD run. And Jr. Bobby Moore looked great on his 2 receiving TD's.

The Camels are very young with minimal varsity experience, but Coach Lickert in his first year has already instilled a "Believe" attitude. I'm not sure how much they will believe after next weeks Cov Cath game, I expect the Camels will get rocked!

If you are a Grant Co. fan, you cannot be too happy to see what was on the field last night. They could do absolutely nothing on either side of the ball. They could literally do nothing to move the ball against the Camels. They punted on each possession and lost yards on every drive. And it looked like card-board cutouts playing defense.
[attachment=o2300]

[attachment=o2301]

[attachment=o2302]

[attachment=o2303]

[attachment=o2304]
[attachment=o2305]

[attachment=o2306]

[attachment=o2307]

[attachment=o2308]

[attachment=o2309]
[attachment=o2310]

[attachment=o2311]

[attachment=o2312]

[attachment=o2313]
Have to love the all purple Uniforms top it off with a shiny purple helmet watch out
^ They have purple helmets as well Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ They have purple helmets as well Wink
nice Giant grapes:Thumbs:
how do you think grant will do this season
The Braves are going to take a bit to put it all together. It was just a scrimmage and replacing a two year starter and taking a great WR and moving him to QB will take time. Plus the issue for the past two years prior was protecting the QB, they look very small in the pics. Good luck to the Braves and the Camels, looks like Lickert has the team moving in the right direction