Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
ekff Wrote:I'm sorry I dont know the kid and he might be a great player but NO WAY IN HE!! .... No coach is going to let a player being looked at by Duke walk away.... And if he's that good then...

Why come to a school (Cordia) that has been bad for along time?

Why come to a region where no one D-1 scout look? <-- That's a big question, if he's that good there's a lot of big time prep schools out there...

Why come play for someone who has never been a head coach???? I know, I know great player but you still have to win as a coach...

Right, I never said it. I listed it as a rumor. Those are all good questions, I'm with you if you are getting interest from Duke go to a prep school where you are more likely to get noticed over a very small school in EKY. Maybe its just to get that region championship at that small school that has NEVER won a regional title.Rhodes might just be at Cordia to get that first regional title for the school and than moving on, than help those boys get into a prep school if needed.I've been told Rhodes has connections with a lot of D-1 coaches so why would it matter if scouts come to the 14th region, Rhodes can send videos right? Rhodes could contact those scouts to come if needed right? Call up and say you need to come out and look at this kid. I dont know, just saying what I was told.

Heres a link.

http://www.bluegrasssportsreport.com/app...-transfers

I was just told bout this from someone close to the school. I dont even know the guy who wrote the article to the story (It could be all made up as far as I know). IMO It's highly unlikely a kid getting looks from Duke or KSU coming to the 14th region. JMO.Now, we all know the transfers are here, we'll have to wait untill Oct. to see how good they truly are without hear say. I know, I want to see Cordia get that 1st region title and Perry Central get that 1st playoff win in football, hopefully this is the year for both. Good Luck Lions!

Hurry Up Football Season!!!!
Messages In This Thread
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia? - by MVP2 - 07-31-2011, 02:50 AM