Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Perry Co. Central 8/19
I think that these teams are similar in that they pass more than they rush. I think they both defend the pass about the same . So,I think it is going to come down to which line can protect their QB the best and give him the time he needs to get the job done. Niether team defended the run that well last season and it may come down to a Rankin/Jamerson showdown. If that happens i will give the edge to Perry Central. But more than likely it's going to be who puts up the most points in the air. In that case I give the edge to Prestonsburg because they have the more vetran line returning. Prestonsburg has just about everyone returning from a team that put up three scores on Breathitt when Perry only scored one,if you can use the Breathitt game as a guage. I'm going to predict a high scoring affair with Prestonsburg coming out on top 48-41.It could really go either way,but,either way it's gonna be a dog fight. I'd like to see this one,but we will have our hands full with Pikeville. Good luck to both teams and may the better team win!
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg @ Perry Co. Central 8/19 - by MVP2 - 07-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Prestonsburg @ Perry Co. Central 8/19 - by Spud6 - 07-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Prestonsburg @ Perry Co. Central 8/19 - by Dragonsdad - 07-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Prestonsburg @ Perry Co. Central 8/19 - by tcb - 07-12-2011, 05:16 PM