Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County Lady Rockets Sweet 16 Champions
I'm not going to say one way or another which is better, Feilds or Hammond, however, this I do know about Hammond...offered scholarships from UCLA, Texas, North Carolina, Xavier, West Virginia, NC State, Maryland, LSU, Georgia(the list is too long to go on, actually offered scholarships by over 1/2 of the teams ranked in final top 25 poll) and did I mention UCONN...Gatorade Player of the Year, a McDonald's All-American, Sweet 16 MVP(averaged 19.7 points, 12 rbs, 2.5 blocks in tournament), her 26 in title game tied for 2nd most in a title game, and she's not a person who looks to take 25 shots a game...led her team to a 36-1 record(only loss was to Mt. Juliet, TN, ranked #2 in Tennessee, a game which ROCK led 28-19 at the half), the best "communicator" on the floor of any girl player I've ever seen, would rather involve her teammates than score herself. Will go down as all time leading scorer(over 2,100 points) in RCHS histoyr, over 1,600 rebounds, and over 500 block shots.
Messages In This Thread
Rockcastle County Lady Rockets Sweet 16 Champions - by Rocketown - 03-14-2011, 11:07 AM