Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County
33.33%
Knott County Central
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County v Knott County Central 3/7 (14th Region Semi-Finals)
Strikeout King Wrote:i'd like to know where you get that at?

already told you where i get it at in the other thread.

LOOKAYANNER Wrote:You're getting a little carried away there. Estill's biggest weakness is they are not a good perimeter shooting team. They like to keep a slow pace game and attack the basket at every opportunity. They hope to score or draw fouls. If they can get fouls called and keep the game at their pace then they compete very well.

They're definitely not "the worst teams in regional tournament history". They did win 18 games this season, and a lot of their games were against Central Kentucky area teams, not always the easiest opponents in the world.
If Knott takes the Engineers lightly they will be heading back to Hindman with a loss on their hands.

their biggest weakness is no size. they also can't shoot the outside shot. they're not a very good team fellas, let's face it. sure, they're in the regional semi-finals but if they were actually in a tough district, like hazard's and even knott's they wouldn't be here. i love john bentley, IMO he is their only strong point. i never said they were "the worst team in tournament history". i said they were one of the weakest and less talented i've ever seen, which i think is true. yes, they did. but in their games against better competition look what they did. got beat by 19 points or more IN ALL THREE OF THOSE GAMES. think if they played 10 teams like they, they would have probably lost ALL 10 OF THOSE GAMES. knott could overlook this team, but i think even if that happens they'll win by five or more. just my opinion guys, don't hate me :please:
Messages In This Thread
Estill County v Knott County Central 3/7 (14th Region Semi-Finals) - by neverguesswhoiam - 03-04-2011, 04:01 PM