Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(23) Vanderbilt 81 - (18) Kentucky 77 (Men's Basketball)
outdoorsman43 Wrote:My gosh people. Is it really that bad?

We have SIX players that are worth a half of a ****! The six players that we have are very good, but playing them 35+ minutes per game is going to make them tired, but what choice do we have? Coach Cal said after the game, "I played Brandon too many minutes. But I didn't have any other choice."

17-7 isn't that bad. We will make the NCAA Tournament. I don't know why that's even being questioned. If this is going to be considered as a down year in Kentucky basketball under Coach Calipari then I'm one **** happy camper with him as the Commonwealth's coach.

At UK, 17-7 is definitely not good either, but I agree for a down year, you can't complain too much. Cal can't have too many years like this and survive here though.
But only having six players worthy of PT, is Cals fault since he IS the best recruiter in the nation, don't ya think? I know this would be a different story if Kanter was eligible, but Cal knew the risk with him too start with.
Messages In This Thread
(23) Vanderbilt 81 - (18) Kentucky 77 (Men's Basketball) - by Aslan - 02-12-2011, 11:37 PM