Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(23) Vanderbilt 81 - (18) Kentucky 77 (Men's Basketball)
BlackcatAlum Wrote:First off, I don't know what some of you all are thinking. Cal's coaching job is not in jeopardy and UK will make the NCAA Tournament. I don't know why any of you all would think otherwise, because we have a top 20 RPI & SOS and have key wins over two of the better teams in the Big East.

I agree with just about everything else that has been posted though, because as a team, UK is totally lost toward the end of the game.

Liggins played very hard, but made two very critical mistakes late in the game with the attempted passes to Harrellson, when (like someone mentioned) Lamb was WIDE open for 3's. Jones & Knight played well also and so did Harrellson, but this team isn't going to win close games due to fatigue and the lack of knowing what to do at then end of these close games.

Have to give credit where credit is due though, because John Jenkins went NUTS on the Cats today. Plus as a team, Vandy knocked down their open 3-point shots, but then again, who doesn't knock down the big 3's on us?

Real Badman Wrote:Wow, you people have some problems. I'll break down a few things:

1) Kentucky will make the NCAA tournament with ease

2) Calipari is in no way going to lose his job. Understand? Clear enough?

3) Vandy is a solid team. This isn't losing to VMI or St. Johns or Lousiville.

4) If UK drops out of the top 25, I'll eat my hat.

5) Chances UK can still turn around and win the SEC? Very likely.

no one said his Job was in Danger, what was said was that i know some people that if he can't do Win games that he should that he should be gone and some want him gone but some want him around. me? i want him to stick around.
Messages In This Thread
(23) Vanderbilt 81 - (18) Kentucky 77 (Men's Basketball) - by Strikeout King - 02-12-2011, 07:14 PM