Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 51 - Powell County 50
Arent
keepinitreal Wrote:Well lets see
Powell county record Morgan Reed 10 three's in a game. I did not ever mention that any record was broken so not sure why you mentioned that. But that is a record broken if you need the education.

Since your name is Just trying you need to keep trying to get the right information. Why you are so interesed in who I am or what I post is alittle weird but whatever.

Question how does four starting players average double figures on such a selfish team? Especially if Creech and Reed are only passing it to each other. Another education for you.

Creech has talent and he has been using it for years. If your a player your jealous if your a fan your a hater. He is ranked because he deserve to be and has earned it. He is definatly not handed anything in Powell County.

By the way the Lexington Herald rankings are based on a survey of Coaches from the region on what players they think are the top ten. Another education for you. Unless you think the coaches are stupid.

So hopefully I have given you a lot to think about before you JUST TRY to post again.

Alright, I am breaking my word. Last post. You could never educate me on powell county history for any sport, because I am a huge fan of all powell county not just family. Conrad skidmore, ever heard of him? You are being educated right now, 13 three's.
Parents need to be fans of the team, noit just kids. If they aren't, just shut up. Confusedhh: enjoy your son senior year of basketball....what colleges are showing intrest?
Messages In This Thread
Estill County 51 - Powell County 50 - by JustTrying - 01-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Estill County 51 - Powell County 50 - by zodiac - 01-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Estill County 51 - Powell County 50 - by theflash - 01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Estill County 51 - Powell County 50 - by Da Horn - 01-25-2011, 03:25 PM