Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article in ANE confirms KHSAA Pike Central Investigation
I'm NOT from Pikeville or PCC. Nowhere close.

That being said, when Chad Jackson and Dakotah Euton were found ineligible by the KHSAA after going from Ashland Rose Hill (private) to Scott County (public), they got a Scott County judge to grant an injunction.

When the Highlands football kid was found ineligible - Highlands just now got those wins back - his parents got an injunction from a NKY judge.

More times than not, if someone wants an injunction, they're NOT going to go to the big city with no ties. They're going to stay at home.

If a kid in my area - Hardin, LaRue and Meade county - asks a Hardin-LaRue-Meade judge for injunction, they'll get it.

I agree with an above poster. When it comes to clearing kids, a local judge is far more likely to rule for the local kid than to side with the KHSAA.

It has nothing to do with looking at all the facts. It has EVERYTHING to do with wanting to keep your job and not **** off the local voters (the parents of the local ineligible kid ARE voters ... the KHSAA is not).

When it comes to injunctions - and they're given out all the time, from demolishing houses to guardianship to taxes to kids playing sports - you go to the local judge.
Messages In This Thread
Article in ANE confirms KHSAA Pike Central Investigation - by cksportsfan - 11-08-2010, 12:33 AM