Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Article in ANE confirms KHSAA Pike Central Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is official, if you have good eyes you should be able to read the article in the following pictures.

[Image: 150029_167394316612483_100000257472771_5...8887_n.jpg]
[Image: 76510_167394356612479_100000257472771_50...8063_n.jpg]

No longer a rumor...
Looks like bye bye 2010 season if found guilty.
all i have to say is wow...
Looked all over your FB photo's 0304 to find this a little bit ago! The link wasn't online about 10 minutes ago as I was going to post myself for those who don't receive the newspaper.
I feel really sorry for the kids at pike central. Most successful team in their school history and this has to happen. As much recruiting that has went on in the past as well as the present in that county as a whole I think that it's odd that another school in that county hasn't been investigated for doing the same thing.
Belfry0304 Wrote:This is official, if you have good eyes you should be able to read the article in the following pictures.

[Image: 150029_167394316612483_100000257472771_5...8887_n.jpg]
[Image: 76510_167394356612479_100000257472771_50...8063_n.jpg]

No longer a rumor...

Won't amount to a hill of beans! Complaint filed by a disgruntled parent whose child not getting to play. Filing affidavits on what they SAW and Facebook pages? Come on. If Facebook is a credible source for something like this then a bunch of teenagers better start shutting down their pages. Wear em' ALL out hawks!
I wonder if they will go after Huff at Perry Central now.All he did was moved in with his cousin Kendal after she fell from the sky.
Salimander Wrote:Won't amount to a hill of beans! Complaint filed by a disgruntled parent whose child not getting to play. Filing affidavits on what they SAW and Facebook pages? Come on. If Facebook is a credible source for something like this then a bunch of teenagers better start shutting down their pages. Wear em' ALL out hawks!

There are 3 other witnesses it says, and people aren't going to lie to their friends/girlfriends about where they live on FB, the article says they have digital copies of them.. we'll see where it goes.
The paper says "They swore that they seen the unsub being picked up by the coach". If the unsub lived in wolfe county and, they live here how did they see the unsub getting picked up?
Oh WOW...I was a full week ahead of the papers.

Even if "recruiting" goes on, Its legal for a player to move to certain school to play for a coach, the thing is, they actually have to move.

BTW there isnt a not guilty possibility, Boggs is already ineligible, he just went in front a judge to get an injunction to play until the investigation is finished. PCC has been notified is he continues to play that they will have to forfeit to games he plays in. If PCC was smart they would sit Boggs and Shouse and just see how far the rest of the players can get them.
Tiger27 Wrote:I feel really sorry for the kids at pike central. Most successful team in their school history and this has to happen. As much recruiting that has went on in the past as well as the present in that county as a whole I think that it's odd that another school in that county hasn't been investigated for doing the same thing.

Not odd in the least, the investigation process has took place at a least 2 other Pike Co. schools over the last decade or so. As for Pike Central Im not sure. I do know that the Boggs kid did have a change of residence so I see absolutely nothing that would warrant a wrong doing in his case. The problem could lie in some other VERY questionable transfers. The word Ive gotten from some very reliable Hawks supporters (ones that havent got a dog in this fight) is that the KHSAA does have some major issues with one player who is close to an assistant coach with PC. Apparently his "move" was never verified after the initial transfer request but PC decided it was legit enough for them thus they've played him the entire year. With all the information Ive received on this player it doesnt look good for PC.
I really really hope this turns out to be a lack of clear information gave to the KHSAA and all records stand. The kids from PC have performed brilliantly, brought a non-football loving community together and have as good a chance as any in AAA to bring home the big trophy. The majority of PC followers understand the shadiness that Coach Chapman brings to the table but they also know that he has some baggage from his last stop as a head coach. Ive seen numerous investigations into local and statewide teams turn out to be nothing and I hope this turns out the same.
Alligations by a parent who's son didn't get what position he wanted..FACT. From reading the paper I think some parents may have been STALKING some minors; isn't that against the law. I think someone better be worried about a lawsuit of stalking. Also, guess what ??? every school better be worried that mad moms and dads don't may report your school if their kid doesn't get their position. This may become a popular trend. :devilflam
Roundabout Wrote:Alligations by a parent who's son didn't get what position he wanted..FACT. From reading the paper I think some parents may have been STALKING some minors; isn't that against the law. I think someone better be worried about a lawsuit of stalking. Also, guess what ??? every school better be worried that mad moms and dads don't may report your school if their kid doesn't get their position. This may become a popular trend. :devilflam

Amen:worthy:
Boggs never has lived in Pike County, it never has ever happened, his family rented a trailer, but never lived there a day.

Roundabout Wrote:Alligations by a parent who's son didn't get what position he wanted..FACT. From reading the paper I think some parents may have been STALKING some minors; isn't that against the law. I think someone better be worried about a lawsuit of stalking. Also, guess what ??? every school better be worried that mad moms and dads don't may report your school if their kid doesn't get their position. This may become a popular trend. :devilflam

Channing Smith, a player from WV brings another player from WV with him every single day to practice. He played at Tug Valley, and then transfered to Pike Central, but never moved.

PCC will have to give up every single win. Theyre are 12 sworn affidavits, stating John Chapman picked up Shoushed and Boggs every day for school. The KHSAA also has video evidence of Coach Chapman doing this.:lmao:
all pcc says is we want respect you are going about it all wrong,you do not have it and you wil never get it ,play the kids from pike county or are they just not good enough for you
UKFootball Wrote:Oh WOW...I was a full week ahead of the papers.

Even if "recruiting" goes on, Its legal for a player to move to certain school to play for a coach, the thing is, they actually have to move.

BTW there isnt a not guilty possibility, Boggs is already ineligible, he just went in front a judge to get an injunction to play until the investigation is finished. PCC has been notified is he continues to play that they will have to forfeit to games he plays in. If PCC was smart they would sit Boggs and Shouse and just see how far the rest of the players can get them.

They should do that for every other player involved. But as far as this has gone I have a feeling they won't. If you win now you still get the excitement of victory. That's something that the khsaa can't take away just because they took the victories off of the books later.
UKFootball Wrote:Boggs never has lived in Pike County, it never has ever happened, his family rented a trailer, but never lived there a day.

Channing Smith, a player from WV brings another player from WV with him every single day to practice. He played at Tug Valley, and then transfered to Pike Central, but never moved.

PCC will have to give up every single win. Theyre are 12 sworn affidavits, stating John Chapman picked up Shoushed and Boggs every day for school. The KHSAA also has video evidence of Coach Chapman doing this.:lmao:

Anyone smell a counter lawsuit? Invasion of privacy of minors and stalking minors and, yes the unsub has lived in Pike County. He lived on Raccoon before it flooded.
UKFootball Wrote:Boggs never has lived in Pike County, it never has ever happened, his family rented a trailer, but never lived there a day.

I can confirm Channing Smith and Justin Runyon coming from Lenore, because I have to go through WV to get to school (I can go through KY, but the WV/KY Interstate 4 lane is quicker before anyone throws out WV crap.) and I pass/drive beside him almost daily.

It doesnt matter if some poor parent has had their heart broke because a transfer is taking their kids position. What matters is that some of these allegations may be true and it doesnt matter who they are coming from. The KHSAA will not rule out investigating an illegal transfer just because the allegations are coming from parent/kid/alumni/rival. The issue is that its been reported and the KHSAA has to take a hard look. Maybe Superintendent Wagner can step in and deflect some of the scrutiny but if PC goes down the Superintendent that campaigned for Chapman and may have known of the wrong doing might be in a pickle himself.
and what would be the counter, there is no truth in anyone saying he has ever lived in Pike County.

and invasion of privacy, lol, Theyre are digital images of facebook wall post from Boggs girlfriend, saying things like "dont go all the way home tonight" and "i hate that you live so Hazel Green" lol...Its on the internet.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I can confirm Channing Smith and Justin Runyon coming from Lenore, because I have to go through WV to get to school (I can go through KY, but the WV/KY Interstate 4 lane is quicker before anyone throws out WV crap.) and I pass/drive beside him almost daily.

I can also confirm Channing Smith's father has a job as a coach and teacher in Pike county. This is easier on him and his dad for Channing to just go to school over in Pike county. The way I look at it is if these boys have all been cleared to play back in the summer then let them play.
UKFootball Wrote:and what would be the counter, there is no truth in anyone saying he has ever lived in Pike County.

and invasion of privacy, lol, Theyre are digital images of facebook wall post from Boggs girlfriend, saying things like "dont go all the way home tonight" and "i hate that you live so Hazel Green" lol...Its on the internet.

Better question for you. Why are you on a teenagers facebook?
HawksRule Wrote:I can also confirm Channing Smith's father has a job as a coach and teacher in Pike county. This is easier on him and his dad for Channing to just go to school over in Pike county. The way I look at it is if these boys have all been cleared to play back in the summer then let them play.

Hmmm, so his dad has a job in Pike Co. so his son has the right to up and transfer schools to play football? Im not sure if you are up to speed on the KHSAA laws governing transfers but you might want to wade through the KHSAA website and you'll find that this particular scenario doesnt deem it legal for a kid to transfer. A legitimate change of residency is needed and sometimes even that is questioned by the KHSAA officials.
If this is all true should Paintsville have still hired chapman?
HawksRule Wrote:I can also confirm Channing Smith's father has a job as a coach and teacher in Pike county. This is easier on him and his dad for Channing to just go to school over in Pike county. The way I look at it is if these boys have all been cleared to play back in the summer then let them play.

Oh really??? I can actually show you proof that he worked at a strip mine about 2 months ago... you see, my husband worked with him! I have a photo of them along with 5 other men in front of a piece of equipment
wooderson Wrote:Hmmm, so his dad has a job in Pike Co. so his son has the right to up and transfer schools to play football? Im not sure if you are up to speed on the KHSAA laws governing transfers but you might want to wade through the KHSAA website and you'll find that this particular scenario doesnt deem it legal for a kid to transfer. A legitimate change of residency is needed and sometimes even that is questioned by the KHSAA officials.

I understand the KHSAA to an extent. I know a legal change of residency is required, but if you moved to another county for a job to get paid wouldn't you want your kid to go with you. It makes it easier for them as a family. Now, Channing has been declared eligible last season when he first came.
To help out matters, the alleged victim once went to another school to try to start for them and things didn't work for him so he comes back to pc.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If this is all true should Paintsville have still hired chapman?

Uh....No! Granted he possesses a wealth of knowledge but his previous actions while HC at Pikeville would not allow me to ever recommend him for a head coaching position I was affiliated with. If you are needing to know the specifics about his stint at Pikeville, PM a Pikeville supporter and Im sure they can give you more information than I can.

I know that his dad works in Pike County, but they don't ride together. Channing and Justin ride in (I assume) Channing's car daily. WV Tags, too. I'm just saying, not starting anything, that I can confirm what someone said.
HawksRule Wrote:Better question for you. Why are you on a teenagers facebook?

The facebook information was in the ANE today, on the front page. Confusedhh:

You have no arguement, Pike Central would be smart to not play Boggs this friday.
HawksRule Wrote:I understand the KHSAA to an extent. I know a legal change of residency is required, but if you moved to another county for a job to get paid wouldn't you want your kid to go with you. It makes it easier for them as a family. Now, Channing has been declared eligible last season when he first came.
To help out matters, the alleged victim once went to another school to try to start for them and things didn't work for him so he comes back to pc.

Im sorry but I must have misunderstood your original post. I thought you were stating that his dad had a new job in Pike Co. but hadnt actually moved. If he moved it should be alright granted that the move wasnt just temporary to satisfied the powers that be at KHSAA. Im with you on this transfer crap. If they all moved and it was permanent then lets move on. Too many kids involved for a long drawn out ruling that will also affect the kids that are home grown PC athletes as well as the kids being looked at.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7