Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Lane Classic field completed
2hard2guard Wrote:Thanks for the info, that one would sure be worth the trip to see. I know that alot of things can happen during the season such as injuries and so forth but, with all the talent GRC and Christian CO. have returning this year they could very well be playing each other at Rupp for a state championship. I know it's real early but one of these two teams IMO will be holding up the trophy at the state tourney this year. I picked SV last year and some thought it was just a homer thing but it worked out alright, so good luck. Where can I get the schdule and mathups for the Mr. Basketball Classic? A match with Eastern would be a nice also.

These two could be in the finals, just depends of the draw of the state tourney. You could both in the same bracket, or playing in the first round. Don't count out Eastern and J-Town, they will be a very tuff out.

Here is a list of the Mr. Basketball Classic. I went to the scoreboard, went to GRC's schedule then clicked on "Mr. Basketball Classic".

Mr. Basketball Classic
Friday, December 3, 2010Christian County-vs.George Rogers Clark
(at Tates Creek)-Mr. Basketball Classic
Ryle-at Tates Creek -6:30 PM Mr. Basketball Classic
Saturday, December 4, 2010Eastern-at Tates Creek -8:00 PM Mr. Basketball Classic
Iroquois-vs.Elliott County
(at Tates Creek)-6:00 PM Mr. Basketball Classic
Messages In This Thread
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by UnclePaul - 10-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by WCSCoach - 10-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by CardsDE - 10-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by Gold Charger - 11-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by royal1 - 11-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Fast Lane Classic field completed - by UkFan23 - 11-05-2010, 07:05 AM