Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Co job open, again
HC Daddy Wrote:I realize he is known to have great character but having a meeting with the team and community on Wednesday to tell them how God had directed him to Henry County and how is is thrilled to be working in a small community etc... then quitting on Monday. Something smells funning to me.

Well here is a few things you need to think about, I think Graham was a great hire for Henry, I really like Ledford, but an older established coach is a hard thing to pass up. I have not one hard feeling about Ray leaving. Graham gets to Henry and he realizes real quick there is NO money, for anything and most the equipment and uniforms are old and wore out. Ray actually negotiates to use the money the district would save by him being retired to by equipment and uniforms. He then makes a push to get a few asst's in the building. He was pretty much told that the district would hire no more coaches as teachers, not pretty much that is what they told him behind closed doors. They had opening for the guys he wanted to get in the building. So look at if from his stand point go to LCA unlimited resources and support, 20 miles down the road or, stay where they make rules about coaches not being teachers???? Drive and hour and a half each way??? Is timing bad yes, but come on Henry County how long did you think he was gonna stay, Ray has always been one to apply for jobs and test the waters. This time he found a better deal.

You know sometimes what we expect of these coaches is absurd, I mean you pay em peanuts, you talk about them on message boards like dogs, folks gossip, expect more, sometimes we make up stuff, gossip, talk about their families, and then we expect them to give up everything just to do what we think is right.
Messages In This Thread
Henry Co job open, again - by Old Henry Man - 06-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Henry Co job open, again - by Tica - 06-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Henry Co job open, again - by Old Henry Man - 06-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by Harry Doyle - 06-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by Old Henry Man - 06-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Henry Co job open, again - by Harry Doyle - 07-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by Old Henry Man - 07-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by HC Daddy - 07-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by Iam4thecats - 07-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by Old Henry Man - 07-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Henry Co job open, again - by steelerfan14 - 07-01-2010, 01:09 PM