Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell, Greenup, Raceland 2010 game
Kosar Wrote:Maybe GC's program being so good is the reason. I think you knew he could play at Raceland as soon as he got there. At GC he may not have played at all. Big fish small pond.

Why didn't he play then? You guys win one game with a future potential convict on your team and you think you have a good program. You have to do it year in and year out like the big Rams. A "down" team at Raceland went to the Regional finals. Where did your great program go??? To a big Log mountain woodshed party.
Hmmmmmmm, Like I said in my earlier post I will give my pick to GC.
He was a foster kid you jerk. (that is to RAM-A-DEVIL)
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why didn't he play then? You guys win one game with a future potential convict on your team and you think you have a good program. You have to do it year in and year out like the big Rams. A "down" team at Raceland went to the Regional finals. Where did your great program go??? To a big Log mountain woodshed party.

Thats stereotyping man thats not cool at all. They'll beat you guys into the dirt next year.
LClion4life Wrote:He was a foster kid you jerk. (that is to RAM-A-DEVIL)

I was talking about RAM-A-DEVIL referring to EJ Pack, hes a foster kid, he can really afford to pay $4000.00.
Pack is a foster kid that had to sit all year last season. Calling an 17 year old kid a future convict is really classy, I guess if he would have transfered to Raceland you guys wouldnt have let him on the team....LOL. Your a joke. Pick on me all you want, but nobody from GC has ever said a negative word about a Raceland player. Talk more smack about kid's and show some more of that Ram class.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why didn't he play then? You guys win one game with a future potential convict on your team and you think you have a good program. You have to do it year in and year out like the big Rams. A "down" team at Raceland went to the Regional finals. Where did your great program go??? To a big Log mountain woodshed party.
Calling any kid a potential convict, shows how much class you have, you are adding fuel to the fire, and when when we stomp you next year, I don't want to hear any whining out of you. It is just a shame we beat you this year, with all the talent you say you have. Remember we won 7 in a row, then you won 4 in a row, now a new streak starts for GC.:Clap:
I wasn't referring to whoever this Pack person is Kosar. Boy.....I will put something on you Mr. clean won't be able to get off. Don't tread on the Rams!!
old warrior Wrote:Calling any kid a potential convict, shows how much class you have, you are adding fuel to the fire, and when when we stomp you next year, I don't want to hear any whining out of you. It is just a shame we beat you this year, with all the talent you say you have. Remember we won 7 in a row, then you won 4 in a row, now a new streak starts for GC.:Clap:

I hope the rivalry does get better. These last few games have been football to sleep by.....Including this years game. We got better after the GC cancer spots left.
One question--does being a foster kid give you the right as a free agent? Not talking about the Pack kid at all, he sit out a year, my question is the kid that gets in trouble over and over and moves from one school to another and we say poor foster kid couldn't get along with the foster parents. Some where the schools and KHSAA needs to say TUFF LOVE! A lot of non sport foster kids and sport kids get along just fine without some coach saying we take em in show them love! We all know what is happening at all the schools in sports; foster kid or not we as parents and coaches need to take steps to stop it. A prime example is this year in basketball, the dream team would have been seniors at Rosehill Bair,Euton,Jackson,Greg, Terry, Bush,and a few more! Need I say more?
I say send them all To GC. It's the place to be. Where else will they take pot heads and coaches who are shady (As documented in the Ashland Daily). The same people who bashed Raceland all football season because of transfers, Dogged the kids that came here from GC but, now welcome them back with open arms. Hippocrits!! It's only O.k. When you are getting transfers. Raceland is cheating somehow when they get thiers. I tell ya what.......It wouldn't be nothin for me to just Whip somebody from Greenup Co.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I say send them all To GC. It's the place to be. Where else will they take pot heads and coaches who are shady (As documented in the Ashland Daily). The same people who bashed Raceland all football season because of transfers, Dogged the kids that came here from GC but, now welcome them back with open arms. Hippocrits!! It's only O.k. When you are getting transfers. Raceland is cheating somehow when they get thiers. I tell ya what.......It wouldn't be nothin for me to just Whip somebody from Greenup Co.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :Thumbs::thatsfunn
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I say send them all To GC. It's the place to be. Where else will they take pot heads and coaches who are shady (As documented in the Ashland Daily). The same people who bashed Raceland all football season because of transfers, Dogged the kids that came here from GC but, now welcome them back with open arms. Hippocrits!! It's only O.k. When you are getting transfers. Raceland is cheating somehow when they get thiers. I tell ya what.......It wouldn't be nothin for me to just Whip somebody from Greenup Co.
I'm your huckleberry.
Kosar Wrote:I'm your huckleberry.

Don't you mean.....Dingleberry?
Kosar, you've got to acknowledge that Ram fans and Greenup fans say pretty stupid things on here, that doesn't mean we all don't show no class and I can say the same thing about any school program in the area! I enjoy reading some junk on these threads , it confirms I am not as bad as I may have thought! Because after all, these threads mean nothing to the ears that should take stock in all the KHSAA broken rules that continue to go on. YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID, mama says!:goofy:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Don't you mean.....Dingleberry?

Thats what I thought, just remember the offer stands next time you feel like you are wanna>>>and I quote "whip someone from GC".
Kosar Wrote:Thats what I thought, just remember the offer stands next time you feel like you are wanna>>>and I quote "whip someone from GC".

I'll hit you so hard your drivers license will bleed.
Please pm me and let me know when your ready.
I love fuel to the fire! Somebody tell coaches Copley and Vanderhoof to schedule next year's GC/Raceland game on a Saturday!
No fire I put it out when I offered to be his Huckleberry...LOL
:Clap:
GC played Russell on a Saturday last season. I liked it, I think it brings in a bigger crowd from other teams fans coming to watch.
I think each inter-county rivalry should be played on a Saturday, these 3 teams really like to get after it and other people really enjoy the atmosphere. I loved going to the GC Russell game last year, other than the fact that GC lost Big Grin.
Our worst game of the year, without a doubt.
Yeah i thought GC would give them a game, I was shocked at the spread of the score.
Special teams and not being able to finish in the rezone killed us that game.

Just bring it, I'm tired of hearing your mouth run on and on.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'll hit you so hard your drivers license will bleed.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::thatsfunn
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'll hit you so hard your drivers license will bleed.
I'd hit you so hard, it would knock the taste right out of your mouth.
I really don't want to hit anyone, but, I believe I could so hard you would have to spread your butt cheeks to take a bite out of a hamburger!