Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
43.28%
Bell County Bobcats
56.72%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
Lee Co. you need to go to the basketball site you guys don't even have a football team.
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Lee Co. you need to go to the basketball site you guys don't even have a football team.

So just because Lee Co doesn't have a football team, i know nothing about high school football in eastern kentucky? I would love to know how you can come to that conclusion? FIGURES!! That would come from a BELL FAN!!! This is exactly what i was talking about in my previous post! I actually know alot about highschool football and i attend games every year!
leecoukfan Wrote:So just because Lee Co doesn't have a football team, i know nothing about high school football in eastern kentucky? I would love to know how you can come to that conclusion? FIGURES!! That would come from a BELL FAN!!! This is exactly what i was talking about in my previous post! I actually know alot about highschool football and i attend games every year!

you said mccreary would play us tough too cause they were undefeated at home this year lol:lmao:
Bell County fans, calm the thunder down a bit down over yonder in the mountains now.........lol, you all are a good team, but you have to actually beat your match to actually talk your smack. Just really try to be a little more class fans. That piece of hardware from last year has gotten you all a little ego-centric, now. If I was you Bell County fans, just cool it down a bit. Thats all I ask
Don't worry sports fans in December the sports season will end for the Bobcats as they only have football. They have no other sports to cheer for and they will go and hibernate for the Winter and Spring. It will give us fans of multi-sport schools a break and a chance to enjoy ourselves.
Almost time 3 more days cant wait oh i cant wait till one of the best rivalries in the state start
Maybe Bell Co. just needs to come down here on earth and live with the rest of us!:biggrin:
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Hey analysis king I for one am glad you are not a Bell supporter with posts like you are posting on here. You sound like a sore loser!:ChairHit:

ME A SORE LOSER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol ok bell fan, you guys blamed the refs when Lexington Catholic beat you all pretty good 2 years ago, if it aint goin bells way it aint the right way haha bell fans, i cant wait till they go through the reloading phase.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Don't worry sports fans in December the sports season will end for the Bobcats as they only have football. They have no other sports to cheer for and they will go and hibernate for the Winter and Spring. It will give us fans of multi-sport schools a break and a chance to enjoy ourselves.

Baseball hasn't been bad lately....and softball will suprise a bunch.
AnalysisKing Wrote:ME A SORE LOSER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol ok bell fan, you guys blamed the refs when Lexington Catholic beat you all pretty good 2 years ago, if it aint goin bells way it aint the right way haha bell fans, i cant wait till they go through the reloading phase.

I can't believe they still let you post after your filthy talk earlier in this post. You are juvenile.
here ye here ye the day of reckoning is almost here. in 70 hours the players take the field. The clock starts and it's game on.....lol good luck teams
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Lee Co. you need to go to the basketball site you guys don't even have a football team.
:dontthink
BLUECAT89, Why are you judging ppl from counties that don't have football?, Just because some counties don't have a football team doesn't mean basically they don't know anything about it I mean come on. They can follow with it and know exactly what they are talking about.
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Not one Bell poster has bashed any Harlan Co. kid.

The post I was referring to was the one that mentioned Harlan Co. boys are still the same size they were in the 8th grade while the bell county boys have grown big and strong. Just got under my skin.

One thing I am really worried about is players on both teams getting hurt. This is a rivalry even though this is the first game. For a lot of reasons first is county borders and next Larkey vs. Hilton! I believe both teams want to make a statement and will come out hitting hard and neither team needs to lose players this time of year! Still going with the Bears in the upset! Go Bears!!!
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Almost time 3 more days cant wait oh i cant wait till one of the best rivalries in the state start

I know I can't wait! We all could really enjoy this if not for the knuckle heads! It's actually fun when we talk football and stay focused!
Chunk Wrote:I've had enough I can not handle it anymore. I respect Bell County, there an awesome team. I tried talking up for them, because it's true their only lose came against a team that would probably beat most Kentucky teams. I also said they would win this game, not because I like them but because I'm a die hard LCC fan and we need Harlan County to lose. I have always liked Bell County, and respected them. But after hearing you Bell County fans, I actually would like to see Harlan County wins this game. Just remember you can not be awesome forever, eventually you will run into a average season. If you all really want to talk the talk like you do, then why don't you have Coach Dudley Hilton play these teams next year during your out of district schedule: Boyle, Alcoa, Highlands, Ashland. To the Bell County players, I think you are doing a great job, keep it up. It's the Bell County fans that are ruining things for them, this is high school football and there on here putting other teams down and stuff, I mean get some class about you. I still think Bell County is to powerful for the Black Bears, but its okay because those Black bear fans are a lot more classy.

I think if you look at the dates of the posters, you will find that most of the problematic Bell fans on here are new this year. I could hardly get anyone to discuss Bell games when I first got on at beginning of our championship run. Bell County fans as a whole are first class. Don't let some of these newcomers give you a bad taste. Come on, Bobcat Fans.....this program, coaches, and fans speak for themselves on the field. I don't like all the "trashtalk" that is on the NCAA and NFL fields. We should keep it off our boards as well! Now with that said, Bell County has its areas of vulnerability this year, but I don't see anyone touching them until they travel to Boyle for the semifinal rematch. Confidence should not be confused with arrogance....by Bell fans or others!
AnalysisKing Wrote:ME A SORE LOSER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol ok bell fan, you guys blamed the refs when Lexington Catholic beat you all pretty good 2 years ago, if it aint goin bells way it aint the right way haha bell fans, i cant wait till they go through the reloading phase.

YOUR EXACTLY RIGHT AnalysisKing, Bell County fans are arrogant and they think they should never lose and if they do, well its the refs fault or they played bad. In my opinion, I have always thought of Coach Dudley Hilton as a sore loser, just seeing some of his actions after losses. I mean go back and read some of the post those Bell County fans wrote, someone posted a reply back to me putting down Letcher County Central, because I said I was a LCC fan. They just put down everyone, nobody said anything other the some die hard Harlan County fans saying they would win, and then Bell Co. got mad and started attacking everyone. Someone even mention my helmet being Whitesburg, YES that is a Whitesburg helmet, are you gonna start putting down Whitesburg now? I don't care how many winning seasons you have, it don't mean crap unless you got that big state title to go with it, and last time I checked Bell County only has 1 title in the last 15 years.

How bout we get back to the real purpose of this, post your opinions about the game and your prediction of the score and then move on, don't attack someone because they have different views. As bad as I hate to say it, I think Bell Co. will win this game.
BellCoBobcat Wrote:I think if you look at the dates of the posters, you will find that most of the problematic Bell fans on here are new this year. I could hardly get anyone to discuss Bell games when I first got on at beginning of our championship run. Bell County fans as a whole are first class. Don't let some of these newcomers give you a bad taste. Come on, Bobcat Fans.....this program, coaches, and fans speak for themselves on the field. I don't like all the "trashtalk" that is on the NCAA and NFL fields. We should keep it off our boards as well! Now with that said, Bell County has its areas of vulnerability this year, but I don't see anyone touching them until they travel to Boyle for the semifinal rematch. Confidence should not be confused with arrogance....by Bell fans or others!

Well put! There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, I believe when we pick our respected teams to win that is confidence any thing else I see as arrogance. But that is just my opinon and every one knows what they say about opinions!

Now you've done it! Got me to thinking I would like to know everyone's thoughts on this I'm going to start a thread!
man can not wait until friday night will be a great game
Chunk Wrote:YOUR EXACTLY RIGHT AnalysisKing, Bell County fans are arrogant and they think they should never lose and if they do, well its the refs fault or they played bad. In my opinion, I have always thought of Coach Dudley Hilton as a sore loser, just seeing some of his actions after losses. I mean go back and read some of the post those Bell County fans wrote, someone posted a reply back to me putting down Letcher County Central, because I said I was a LCC fan. They just put down everyone, nobody said anything other the some die hard Harlan County fans saying they would win, and then Bell Co. got mad and started attacking everyone. Someone even mention my helmet being Whitesburg, YES that is a Whitesburg helmet, are you gonna start putting down Whitesburg now? I don't care how many winning seasons you have, it don't mean crap unless you got that big state title to go with it, and last time I checked Bell County only has 1 title in the last 15 years.

How bout we get back to the real purpose of this, post your opinions about the game and your prediction of the score and then move on, don't attack someone because they have different views. As bad as I hate to say it, I think Bell Co. will win this game.

Thank You Chunk, your exactly right. Dudley is an ok coach but is a sore loser, and no i am not a juvenille, Just because bell went 15-0 last year you guys are thinking your the Gods of football, If i dont recall, the years before that you all got a spanking in the regionals or semi-states, were you guys the big boys then NO and your still not. When dudley's team can beat boyle/St.X/Trinity then will talk, you see, when a team like madison southern plays bell, thats like bell playin Trinity, they have no chance, if Trinity beat you all they wouldnt get on here and brag because they beat a team they beat by +50, if any of those teams had talent i woulnd understand but they dont, you guys have a cupcake schedule, an easy one, get some big boys on there, and then see who the real kentucky Kings of football are. And just becuase all the other team's players dont come out of the womb and the doctor puts shoulder pads and helments on them and then sends them To Dudley's Football DayCare Camp doesnt mean there not a good team. I say there is over 50 teams in Kentucky that would wipe bell off the map. Thank You!
I'm worried about a let down in the playoffs after all the hype of this game.
AnalysisKing Wrote:Thank You Chunk, your exactly right. Dudley is an ok coach but is a sore loser, and no i am not a juvenille, Just because bell went 15-0 last year you guys are thinking your the Gods of football, If i dont recall, the years before that you all got a spanking in the regionals or semi-states, were you guys the big boys then NO and your still not. When dudley's team can beat boyle/St.X/Trinity then will talk, you see, when a team like madison southern plays bell, thats like bell playin Trinity, they have no chance, if Trinity beat you all they wouldnt get on here and brag because they beat a team they beat by +50, if any of those teams had talent i woulnd understand but they dont, you guys have a cupcake schedule, an easy one, get some big boys on there, and then see who the real kentucky Kings of football are. And just becuase all the other team's players dont come out of the womb and the doctor puts shoulder pads and helments on them and then sends them To Dudley's Football DayCare Camp doesnt mean there not a good team. I say there is over 50 teams in Kentucky that would wipe bell off the map. Thank You!

We beat Boyle last year....and I doubt you could find a Bell fan that would declare we were year in and year out as good as T or X. I still think you are juvenile....and you continue to display just that. I think the mods should move you on out with your continued negativity and foul language.

Good luck Harlan Co. I know this will be a rivalry atmosphere Friday night. I pray that both teams can play well and come out injury free. I haven't predicted a score or an outcome. I do believe Bell is the better team, but we don't get to pick scores. The game will decide the outcome.
Sportsmanship isn't just for the players!:argue:
AnalysisKing Wrote:Bell Vs Johsnon Central 36-6
Bell Vs Whitley-34-7
Rockcastle-42-6
Knox-34-6
Soddy-49-6
Southern-69-7
McCreary-63-0

Seems like to me as the season goes on bell is making a statement to these low ranked teams compared to them by putting the score up the 60s and almost 50s, Put the JV or freshmen in, and i know these other teams varsity culd beat bells freshmen and score a little, those are the scores from Khsaa, so dont say there not right.

the scores are right .but if u look instead of run your mouth . u will see that the j.v and freshman were in there look at mcceary ryan and polly both scored 2 tds a piece .they played from halftime on . the same with madison southern and soddy daisy . rock and knox they played with about 8 minutes left .as u said u might know about football but u know nothing about bell football .
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:you really think Bell will just score 16 points:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

What was the score of the Knox game in the playoffs last year???
belldad2011 Wrote:the scores are right .but if u look instead of run your mouth . u will see that the j.v and freshman were in there look at mcceary ryan and polly both scored 2 tds a piece .they played from halftime on . the same with madison southern and soddy daisy . rock and knox they played with about 8 minutes left .as u said u might know about football but u know nothing about bell football .

Sometimes you run into a team that just isn't any good, and you put your JV in and still score. However, you can do things such as quit blitzing, I have saw Bell County play before and they'll be bringing the house every play during the 4th quarter while being up 60 points. They is not need for that stuff, why blitz on a team your beating them by 60 points, play a zone if they score big deal your still winning big time. This goes back to my point about Coach Hilton being a sore loser, he also likes to run up the scores on teams that are inferior to his team. Don't get me wrong, I think he is an awesome football Coach, I respect him a lot. However, I don't agree with his tactics of running the score up on people and then acting like a sore loser, when he losses a game by blaming the loss on mistakes instead of just being outplayed. However, he is one of the best FOOTBALL Coaches you'll find, he knows football and how to teach it. My biggest problem are the fans attacking other teams and stuff. I mean like I said you all win one title in the last 15 years and you football guru's. I'm not taking anything away from the team, their awesome and I'm glad a mountain team is so good, I respect the football team. My problem is the fans. Any comments that I have made are directed at the fans, not the team or players.
Chunk Wrote:Sometimes you run into a team that just isn't any good, and you put your JV in and still score. However, you can do things such as quit blitzing, I have saw Bell County play before and they'll be bringing the house every play during the 4th quarter while being up 60 points. They is not need for that stuff, why blitz on a team your beating them by 60 points, play a zone if they score big deal your still winning big time. This goes back to my point about Coach Hilton being a sore loser, he also likes to run up the scores on teams that are inferior to his team. Don't get me wrong, I think he is an awesome football Coach, I respect him a lot. However, I don't agree with his tactics of running the score up on people and then acting like a sore loser, when he losses a game by blaming the loss on mistakes instead of just being outplayed. However, he is one of the best FOOTBALL Coaches you'll find, he knows football and how to teach it. My biggest problem are the fans attacking other teams and stuff. I mean like I said you all win one title in the last 15 years and you football guru's. I'm not taking anything away from the team, their awesome and I'm glad a mountain team is so good, I respect the football team. My problem is the fans. Any comments that I have made are directed at the fans, not the team or players.
SO u are saying coach hilton is a sore loser because he hates to lose?Show me a football coach who is a good loser.and every game is decided by the mistakes the team makes.Boyle had 5 or 6 turnovers against us or they maybe would of won knox broke coverage on a shovel pass or they might of won.and u are attacking the team and players saying they run the the score up on other teams .tell that to a freshman who likely playing the other teams varsity not to score or blitz .why shouldnt they blitz why shouldnt they just call the game when u get up on a team by more than 35 points?freshman want to play wide opento impress the coaches this is their time to shine after getting beat down all week by the varsity.
Lets make sure that if you notice a bad post to please report it.

Thank you.
I have no dog in the fight, but CHUNK your statement about Dudley Hilton shows you don't know him very well. This makes me sick to see someone say something about a coach and they don't have a clue. Yes, Bell co fans get alittle excited about there football. I wish our fans would get the same way. Is it Dudleys job to not score or his opponent to stop them. If he can beat us by 100, he needs to do so.
It is well known that Bell County has an awesome team, but any awesome team, on any given night can be beaten. We must recognize that there are a couple Bell knuckle heads on here that have given Bell Co. a bad black eye with their foolishness, but not all Bell Co. supporters are that way, there is only a few of them. These knuckle heads have gathered the attention of many across the state with their foolishness and on almost every thread.The Black Bears will travel to Log Mountain with a win in mind. It will be at Bell County and against the odds. But, all Bell county and Harlan County fans know that this will start a huge rivalry that will prove to be the state's biggest rivalry in the years to come. The Harlan County Black Bears are on the rise. The Bears have an opportunity and they will make the valiant effort. I like my Bears chances. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:It is well known that Bell County has an awesome team, but any awesome team, on any given night can be beaten. We must recognize that there are a couple Bell knuckle heads on here that have given Bell Co. a bad black eye with their foolishness, but not all Bell Co. supporters are that way, there is only a few of them. These knuckle heads have gathered the attention of many across the state with their foolishness and on almost every thread.The Black Bears will travel to Log Mountain with a win in mind. It will be at Bell County and against the odds. But, all Bell county and Harlan County fans know that this will start a huge rivalry that will prove to be the state's biggest rivalry in the years to come. The Harlan County Black Bears are on the rise. The Bears have an opportunity and they will make the valiant effort. I like my Bears chances. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
I honestly could not have said it any better:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next