Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
84.21%
East Ridge
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ East Ridge 9/11
Here you go Catdawg:
http://www.wkyt.com/kyprepspace/headlines/57760692.html
Guess I wasn't dreaming.
This #9 ranking in Class 4A makes me nervous. It seems to be too high of a ranking too soon into the season. Hope LC doesnt get the " big head " and end up going into ER and getting brought back down to earth.
go south on 23 for 70 miles, vear on to rt 460 east and go about 20 miles and the school is right off the road on the right.a very nice school.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:go south on 23 for 70 miles, vear on to rt 460 east and go about 20 miles and the school is right off the road on the right.a very nice school.

Thanks for the directions Grad..I have an idea of where I am going..I do believe I may have past the school one time when I was on my way to " The Breaks ".
You might have seen the old Elkhorn City High School...or the new elementery school. I dont think coming from LC its possible too see ER going too the breaks.
Real Badman Wrote:You might have seen the old Elkhorn City High School...or the new elementery school. I dont think coming from LC its possible too see ER going too the breaks.

You are more than likely correct. I was in a hurry and had to drop something off in that area so I didnt have much time to take in the scenery. From what I saw however that area of KY and VA is absolutely gorgeous.
You know what is sad about all this is East ridge wont even trade films with LC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:You know what is sad about all this is East ridge wont even trade films with LC.

Any logical reasoning as to why they wont??
Nope....and from what I am hearing they wouldnt trade with SC last year either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Brad called the coach at LC today and coudlnt get ahold of him. I can personally vouch for him on this.
Well they have tried since Saturday and he would never return calls and he finally calls at 9 tonight well thats a little bit late in the week when your game plan is done on Sunday!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well they have tried since Saturday and he would never return calls and he finally calls at 9 tonight well thats a little bit late in the week when your game plan is done on Sunday!!!!!

At least they will get some game film on ER afterall. If I was Coach I would call Phelps and Grundy and get film on them and especially ask Grundy what did they do to have success with against ER.
Oh trust me they got there film no thanks to the coach from ER.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lc will ave the big head and the warriors will bring the #( dawgs ) dawn to earth
have'nt seen er but the dawgs look good...:Thumbs:
Dawgs - 56
Warriors - 22
Any team can beat anybody, they just have to want to,and play harder than the other team. LC's coaching staff does a great job getting this team pumped up and ready for each game. They are in no place for a let down, they are out to make a statement this year. Lc wins big in this one

LC-56
ER-16
Well from what I'm reading on here, ER has a NFL type backfield with all that speed they have. I'm thinking this is unfair to EKY opponents!! :lmao:

Ok, ok, I'm gonna be serious now and say the Dawgs roll in this one BIG TIME and a few ER players may end up at the "ER" after this game is over. :rockon:

I've already predicted the score earlier in the thread but disregard that score, I will just let the players of LC do that because they can win by as many as they want!! :biggrin:
LC by 4 TD's.

Sheldon Clark was a good win and one of the better teams on their schedule. Mark down another W for the dawgs.
Expect this one to be over with by half time!
I was on the phone today with Coach Brad Allen from East Ridge, I know him from playin against him when he was at Breathitt County, he is a classy guy that wants to build a program and he will eventually but its going to take time. They hired the right man for the job with Brad, he has the right attitude to get things done. I asked him about his skill guys, he said they only have 4 seniors and their best players are juniors.The qb and running back are brothers,last names are casey and he said they have another good running back but as far as 4.5 speed for all of them he said no way. they are looking forward to playin lawrence since lawrence has the great tradition and just the way they play ball, he knows they are in for a battle.

Dawgs are tired of hearing how good these backs are keep fueling the fire

LC-60
Er-16
Ahhh I was kinda looking forward to the challenge of trying to stop a team with 4 backs who have 4.5 speed.
trust me the big bad big daddy dawgs are in for a game
I am eager to see how our new back fits in. Coach has them playing great.
catwoman Wrote:I am eager to see how our new back fits in. Coach has them playing great.

Same here..I am anxious to see how he fits in LC's offensive schemes.
warriors#55 Wrote:trust me the big bad big daddy dawgs are in for a game

:thatsfunn :please:

You're right, the DAWGS are in for a game, just not a "GOOD" game.. It'll be over at half time.. Freshman Dawgs will be seeing ALOT of PT in this game!!!
I think East Ridge can hold their own aganist the Dawgs. Now I am not saying they will win. But I dont expect them too lay down for LC
warriors#55 Wrote:trust me the big bad big daddy dawgs are in for a game

:blabbermo
I think ER plays LC tougher than what people are giving them credit for especially the game being at ER.