Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
84.21%
East Ridge
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ East Ridge 9/11
I'm going with the Dawgs,44-14.
I'm going with the dawgs, Shane, Hunter,Caleb,and Larry all having close to if not over 100 yds a piece. I know that sounds crazy and it may be, but these kids are that good.

LAWRENCE-56
East Ridge-14
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I'm going with the dawgs, Shane, Hunter,Caleb,and Larry all having close to if not over 100 yds a piece. I know that sounds crazy and it may be, but these kids are that good.

LAWRENCE-56
East Ridge-14

Hey LCGrad2002..how familiar is Mr. West with the offense? Does he seem comfortable in his role that the LC coaching staff have him in??
StrayBullet Wrote:Hey LCGrad2002..how familiar is Mr. West with the offense? Does he seem comfortable in his role that the LC coaching staff have him in??

I will tell you that if the power of shane and the great field vision of Hunter and Caleb doesnt suit you then the speed of Larry will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Lawrence County continues to roll.
Batpuff Wrote:I will tell you that if the power of shane and the great field vision of Hunter and Caleb doesnt suit you then the speed of Larry will.

What a great problem to have!!!!:rockon::rockon:
er 40
lc 38 d lewis with a hugh night for the warriors
Hey Stray Bullet, good question. I think Larry will fit right in with this offense, from what I have seen at practice he looks very comfortable in it. They just have so much talent at the running back position, wouldn't be surprised to see him catching some balls too.
er by 6
warriors#55 Wrote:er by 6

wait a min one post u have them winning by 2 and then the next post by 6... you also stated in a earlier thread about ER football that you guys would only lose to Belfry and Sheldon Clark well we see that went out the window this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
The more I read on this website the more I want to beat East Ridge and Shelby Valley Big Grin
Lawrence County 42-6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

LC showed that a lot of hard work is paying off. The line has been really good at opening holes and staying with their blocks. This will be needed as we continue to make every week a speical game as "each game has to be played" before we can toot our horn! I do know that from what I have seen is this is LC football! Hard hitting, and several backs capable of getting the job done! As all our great teams here in LC the line has always been so responsible for making things happen, we all hear about the backs TD's and yardage but it all starts here! Looks like the kids have bought into the coaching staffs program and it so far is paying great results! Good Luck Dawgs at East Ridge.:redboxer:
Very well said Dawg, I couldn't agree with you more on that one. The line has done a terriffic job this year, and even last year they did too. It is fun as a fan to watch this team because anytime one of those running backs gets the ball, you think he could be gone.lol.good luck dawgs keep up the good work.
Real Badman Wrote:I have never seen anyone on this website saying they would beat Lawrence County. This is the first year ER has ever played LC. I dont know much about LC just as the LC fans dont know much about ER. East Ridge will come too play some ball and be ready too hit the Bulldogs in the mouth.

The Dawg Wrote:LC showed that a lot of hard work is paying off. The line has been really good at opening holes and staying with their blocks. This will be needed as we continue to make every week a speical game as "each game has to be played" before we can toot our horn! I do know that from what I have seen is this is LC football! Hard hitting, and several backs capable of getting the job done! As all our great teams here in LC the line has always been so responsible for making things happen, we all hear about the backs TD's and yardage but it all starts here! Looks like the kids have bought into the coaching staffs program and it so far is paying great results! Good Luck Dawgs at East Ridge.:redboxer:

I agree. The offensive line deserves a lot of credit. Big #75 is gonna be one of the best offensive lineman to go through LC if he continues to work hard.
Lawrence County now ranked # 8 in the new WYMT top 10 that just came out. What's everyones thoughts on this? I believed it's well deserved.
It's well deserved. With Larry West playing the rest of the year, I look for the Dawgs to keep moving up. Really looking forward to the Shelby Valley/Rowan Co matchups.
warriors#55 Wrote:er 40
lc 38 d lewis with a hugh night for the warriors

warriors#55 Wrote:er by 6

so in 2 posts you went from 2 point win to a 5 point win???

Regarding the 40 times I am calling shenanigans. NO WAY!!!!:lmao:
:igiveup:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lawrence County now ranked # 8 in the new WYMT top 10 that just came out. What's everyones thoughts on this? I believed it's well deserved.

Thats great and all but I say if we get off to a 5-0 and start with a win against winfield I say we be ranked in the top 10 in 4a in a couple of weeks when every one finds out that we are for real
RedSeal Wrote::igiveup:

Thats great and all but I say if we get off to a 5-0 and start with a win against winfield I say we be ranked in the top 10 in 4a in a couple of weeks when every one finds out that we are for real
Not sure if it was a misprint or what but the Lazer had LC ranked 9th in 4a on their home page last night.
Can't seem to find that on the Lazer now. Must have been a typo or I was half asleep when I read it. LOL
CatDawg Wrote:Can't seem to find that on the Lazer now. Must have been a typo or I was half asleep when I read it. LOL

You were more than likely half asleep if I know you like I think I do :devilflam
Always possible but I'm pretty sure I was awake. The front page wasn't formatted correctly at the time and had a bunch of headlines all together in a paragraph format. Who knows, at the time I was hoping it wasn't true so maybe I got my wish. To early to get a high ranking all makes things more difficult.
Oh sorry i didnt know
Red,

It probably wasn't right or just my dreams. LOL
SB,

I'm out for that UK - UL road trip opening day of soccer.
Anyone have any directions on how to get ERHS?? Do I take 119 out of Pikeville or turn off on Routh 460 towards Elkhorn City and Grundy, VA?
Go South young man Go South!
Enough said Batpuff...."Power, Vision, and Speed!!! Dawgs will take East Ridge!!!
Go toward Elkhorn City (turn by the Food City). Stay on that road and don't turn toward Elkhorn when you come up on the bank. Just stay straight and you will come up on the High School on the right.