Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
46.84%
Breathitt County
53.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Breathitt County 9/4 - 104.5 FM/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
I go with Prestonsburg
I just went and looked back from the past and seen that since 1998, these 2 teams have met 8 times counting playoff matchups. In those 8 games, each team has won 4 times a piece (if you count Prestonsburg's win in 2003 as a win; they were forced to forfeit the season). Prestonsburg won the matchup last year and Breathitt won the last time Prestonsburg traveled to Jackson in 2007. This has all the makings for a sensational ball game and I, for one, can't wait to attend.
Prestonsburg leads the all-time series with Breathitt Co. by a squeek, 9 games to 8.

Breathitt Co. had the best run in the series with 5 wins in a stretch coming from the mid '90's to 2000. Of course, everyone should know what the Bobcats did and how good they were in that time frame....
Im deff going to take breathit on this one. I think after lossing to SC they will come back friday ready to play. I call Fugate having a great game this week.
Breathit-35
P-burg-21
Breathitt 28
P-burg 6
This will be another great game to watch. Im sayin Breathitt gets it together and rallys from their loss against Sheldon Clark to win by about 2 touchdowns. Somethin like 28 to 14 - Breathitt
Us by 28
Csportsman11 Wrote:Thinking about Bobcats instead of Vols could help a lot and Bobcats will wins,Fugate will get it togeather and Haddix's passes will be caught and defense plays well,so that means Bobcats wins!!!
Just hope P'burg coach thinks Haddix can't beat them through Air,but hey isn't he the coach that wasn't going to let them beat them in 2002 passing the football,when Haddix's brother(Justin) got 5 TD on ground,so on ground through the air dont matter BOBCATS win in Great Game!!!

You are simply the man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it any better myself.
[COLOR="Blue"]I go to school at breathitt but that doesn't mean im for breathitt every time. I just encourage them to win because it makes them feel better about themselves theres no reason to doubt anyone.
I believe Breathitt will win.
I do have to say Holcomb needs to stop relaying on Channing and start giving other people chances because if he don't next year we will be a horrible team. Unless these Freshman's know what there doing and I believe we got some awesome freshman.
Good Luck to All. [/COLOR]
Cat Daddy Wrote:You are simply the man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Yes, you could have. I can tell from your grammar it would have been much easier to understand had you written it. :biggrin:

But seriously... Haddix's arm doesn't concern me nearly as much as his legs. P-burg won't show as much respect for Breathitt's passing game as it did vs. Justin & Co.. I'm hoping that will allow P-burg's defense to play closer to the LOS, which should better contain Jade's "creative running" ability. And, of course, you want to give Fugate as little room to run as possible.

In 2002, Breathitt Co. had an EXCELLENT receiving corp and Justin had a golden arm (and legs, for that matter...LOL) - a defense HAD to use LB's/extra DB's for coverage.
Breathitt
I'm gonna go with P-Burg in this one.
going with p-burg but they will have to play their best football this year, 19 to 14 da burg
Fugate will have big game . Breathitt 36 Prestonsburg 18.
if breathitt's WRs can't catch i hate to see thier CBs. Pburg could have a field day. ill take Pburg by 10
Bump I am ready for this one to see How the Mighty Bobcats Respond!!!
I am going to have to go with P-burg in this one 21-14
I wish I could be there...The atmosphere will be electric!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I wish I could be there...The atmosphere will be electric!

Should be an excellent atmosphere. I'm really looking forward to this game as it outta be a barn-burner and should live up to expectations.
Does anyone know if the stations broadcasting the game has an internet broadcast?
Roadrunner_24 Wrote:Does anyone know if the stations broadcasting the game has an internet broadcast?
Prestonsburg @ Breathitt County (Honey Bowl)
Radio: 95.5 FM ; 97.3 FM ; 104.5 FM/960 WPRT
Webcast: www.q95fm.net ; www.wjsnfm.com ; www.900wlsi.com
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg @ Breathitt County (Honey Bowl)
Radio: 95.5 FM ; 97.3 FM ; 104.5 FM/960 WPRT
Webcast: www.q95fm.net ; www.wjsnfm.com ; www.900wlsi.com

Thanks BlackcatAlum