Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
17.65%
Bell County
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Johnson Central 9/4
I like Bell County to win by 3 TD's.

Best of luck to both teams!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Didn't Bell get beat 4 td's in their only game? No, we don't need another ridiculous thread about how it wasn't a bad loss. :zzz:

if jc plays alcoa they get beat by 7-10 tds
bell co wins big
Bell co. By 21
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Hey take it easy,, lets show folks that us Bell County people can have good sportsmanship!!!! I think you have hit a nerve with alot of folks on here, and sometimes u make us look like were the Best team in the Mountains, show SPORTSMANSHIP it's not that hard to do!!!!! If people gets smart with u, then u can start a war, but untill then be KOOL... :Thumbs:

:thumpsup:

For the past few months, I've been very suspicious about the Bell County team. Finally, I will admit that all of those weeks, I've been wrong. Bell County has a great football team. Yet, with the craziness of this season (Breathitt, Belfry, Johnson Central, and Bell County already having losses in the first few games of the season), I'm saying that Johnson Central will win.

Johnson Central - 26
Bell County - 21
Central will take another loss this week. Its going to be a long season for the eagles. But when it comes down to it, what does these non distract games matter. Playing this kind of schedule will really help them when they get into distract play, and into the playoffs.
Bell Co had a awesome croud at the Marion Co game tonight. I hope we can bring another one to Central!! I say about thousand plus was there tonight for a 3 hr drive from Middlesboro was awesome!!!
Bell picks the score.
Matney was at Bell Co's game tonight scouting them.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co had a awesome croud at the Marion Co game tonight. I hope we can bring another one to Central!! I say about thousand plus was there tonight for a 3 hr drive from Middlesboro was awesome!!!

We did have alot of fans, and that helps our boys also get into the game!!! Yea we seen J.C there scouting Bell, but there is no dought that we did'nt play like a Bell team yesterday, so I really hope we go to J.C fired up and show them that Bell is for real........ With that said were gonna have to step up on "D"!!!!!!!!!!!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Anddddddddddddd.....all of that has gotten them what in 2009?
JC by 6.

Bell will win this one if they come to play. I say Bell "picks the score" as well.
The only way to get respect from the Bell Co. crowd is to beat them. I remember this bunch very well on a different website predicting HUGE margins over the Blackcats in the prediction thread (from a few years ago). It didn't work out quite that way for them...

(Of course, if you beat them... you'll have to listen to complaints of "bad calls", "home cooking", "we didn't play like a Bell Co. team", etc...) :blabbermo I think that passes for "respect" from them.

If Central just can hold onto the ball and execute, the Eagles have the talent to make this a close game. It's time we find out who this Central team really is.
oneijoe Wrote:The only way to get respect from the Bell Co. crowd is to beat them. I remember this bunch very well on a different website predicting HUGE margins over the Blackcats in the prediction thread (from a few years ago). It didn't work out quite that way for them...

(Of course, if you beat them... you'll have to listen to complaints of "bad calls", "home cooking", "we didn't play like a Bell Co. team", etc...) :blabbermo I think that passes for "respect" from them.

If Central just can hold onto the ball and execute, the Eagles have the talent to make this a close game. It's time we find out who this Central team really is.

I agree, plenty of talent for JC to keep this one close and win. Just play our game and execute. Matney will have them ready.

The Bell fans may take a lesson form the Breathitt, you are not state champs or winners till you play the game(s).
The way this season has went in mountain football, I wouldn't do much trash talking. Anything can happen.
This is going to be an awesome game JC is no joke, and i know for a fact that Bell is not taking this game lightly.
Bell County 35
Johnson Central 18
I talked to a coach today and he said that Bell didnt run every play becuase of Matney being there.
Take a lesson from Breathitt Co? Heck Middlesboro owns Breathitt Co.
hope the boys from jc dont get down on there selfs after this game when there 0-3
Bell's Record for the Jr.s and Sr.s of the 2008 championship team was 27-1. The loss in the thirteenth game left them 12-1 in 2007, but was the driving force that kept them on pace throughout 2008 to the title and 15-0!
I sure hope that everyone doesn't let one Bell Co fan give you the impression that is the way that all of us are.

Bell County will not take anyone lightly after the way that they played Sat. JC has a good football program and Bell will have to have a great week of practice to get ready for them. Good luck to both teams. Go Bobcats:Thumbs:
bell by 8
This can be the game of the week. It can go either way. I am going to say Bell by 2 TDS.
I heard that 4 of JC players was ejected from the game Friday night. Does anybody know anything about it?
Amped 88 Wrote:I heard that 4 of JC players was ejected from the game Friday night. Does anybody know anything about it?

The center for Bell was ejected Sat.:ChairHit:
4 starters were ejected early in the third, two were Senior linemen and two others were skill players. This probably had some effect on the outcome of their game with Horn Lake. Not really sure if they plan on appealing it, the whole squirmish started after a kid from Horn Lake kicked a JC player in the head while he was on the ground with his helmet off. If those 4 players get to play this week and the Dillion boy is back from injury then this one should be a doozey. JC by 4 if they get to play, Bell by 8 if they don't.
If they have game film showing that these kids were not involved and did not throw a punch then they have a good chance with an appeal. If it shows them throwing a punch, forget it.
This one has the potential to be a great game.
I'll take JC in an upset.
JC-21
BC-17
kmba32 Wrote:The center for Bell was ejected Sat.:ChairHit:

That hurts!
Hurts alot on defense too. Big loss.
They are out. All four, 3 for fighting and language and #33 for leaving the bench area. No appeal for that. OF course Matney will try to play them.