Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Coach for Jenkins 09-10
It just is a sad situation all around.
spencerian dream Wrote:BS come on sherm,,,,,,,,take off those green goggles and live in the real world outside of jenkins,,,,,,that is a commnet back that just lets me know i am right,,,,casue you have nothing else to say,,,,,,haahahhahha,,,,,horrible just like your program now,,,,,

Good Luck to Coach Addington,,,,,,,i feelfor you with what all you will have to deal with,,,,,,,BUT since the schedule is already done by a coach who cares about the program,,,,,,,,you will get u some wins this year hopefully,,,,

O know hold on sally this isn't over yet. More than likely this is tolliver. There is absolutley no one that works harder and is more dedicated to a program more than me. Tolliver it's over your done. Get over it. Just tuck your tail and run.
No genius this is not tolliver,,,,,,,second thing if those to are the best thing to ever happen to jenkins u all really need to evaluate yourselves,,,,,brian johnson was the best thing to happen to jenkins and from what i hear you all ran him out to,,,,,,,,next before you start comparing me to anyone including coach tolliver,,,just remember i have more wins than any of the coaches combined at all that have been at jenkins in the last 10 years ,,,,,,,i also coached college basketball for 18 years befreo i retired,,,,and my losses are less than your alls win totals,,,,,,i am in the west baby where the basektball is real and the people are to,,,,i just have ties to your neck of the woods,,,,,,,so get ur facts straight before you start bashing someone again,,,,,,,,,,,,,like you did to coach tolliver,,,,see my point has been proven u are bashin someone who you have no idea about,,,,,,typical jenkins,,,,,,,hahhaha,,,,,,,,,so go on into your great future with your programs,,cause in case u didnt know my teams when i was in the regions made state 3 out of 5 years until i retired,,,6 region titles,,,,,,,,,hahaahah so continue with you horrible team and program,,,,i am tired of being on here,,,,this is a joke like your program,,,,

On a side note the tuck your tail and run comment,,,,,,,,hahahahaha shows even more how much you dont know about the people who are in your program,,,,,,,

Coach Tolliver is interviewing at a NAIA (college) basketball ast job this week,,,,,hmmmmmm u think he might know what he is doing when it comes to basketball,,,,,,,,,,those jobs dont come easy like you cant jus know someone to get em,,,,,,,those college jobs are kinda tough to get dont u think,,,,,wait ui know nothing about abll so u have no idea realy if they do or not my bad for talkin over your head,,,they actually hire people who know what they are doing ,,,,,,kinda makes jenkins look at little bad these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so welcome to the real world sherm,,,,,,,,where they base jobs on what you know not who u know,,,,,,,,,
spencerian dream Wrote:No genius this is not tolliver,,,,,,,second thing if those to are the best thing to ever happen to jenkins u all really need to evaluate yourselves,,,,,brian johnson was the best thing to happen to jenkins and from what i hear you all ran him out to,,,,,,,,next before you start comparing me to anyone including coach tolliver,,,just remember i have more wins than any of the coaches combined at all that have been at jenkins in the last 10 years ,,,,,,,i also coached college basketball for 18 years befreo i retired,,,,and my losses are less than your alls win totals,,,,,,i am in the west baby where the basektball is real and the people are to,,,,i just have ties to your neck of the woods,,,,,,,so get ur facts straight before you start bashing someone again,,,,,,,,,,,,,like you did to coach tolliver,,,,see my point has been proven u are bashin someone who you have no idea about,,,,,,typical jenkins,,,,,,,hahhaha,,,,,,,,,so go on into your great future with your programs,,cause in case u didnt know my teams when i was in the regions made state 3 out of 5 years until i retired,,,6 region titles,,,,,,,,,hahaahah so continue with you horrible team and program,,,,i am tired of being on here,,,,this is a joke like your program,,,,

On a side note the tuck your tail and run comment,,,,,,,,hahahahaha shows even more how much you dont know about the people who are in your program,,,,,,,

Coach Tolliver is interviewing at a NAIA (college) basketball ast job this week,,,,,hmmmmmm u think he might know what he is doing when it comes to basketball,,,,,,,,,,those jobs dont come easy like you cant jus know someone to get em,,,,,,,those college jobs are kinda tough to get dont u think,,,,,wait ui know nothing about abll so u have no idea realy if they do or not my bad for talkin over your head,,,they actually hire people who know what they are doing ,,,,,,kinda makes jenkins look at little bad these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so welcome to the real world sherm,,,,,,,,where they base jobs on what you know not who u know,,,,,,,,,
Why do you write the same things? You really need to get over yourself.
Let's give coach Addington a chance. Show some respect. I am from cougar land but I still have respect for coaches.
"Really don't know why your still running your mouth. Tolliver was let go. Jenkins is rebuilding and couldn't do that with a bad apple like Tolliver."

This is a PRIVATE message recieved by me today from Sherman14 or whatever his name is,,,,,,,,,,so befroe neone says i am making remarks to a offend people,,,,,they should know i am not the one who started this but u i will finish it,,,,,,,

The other messages about the situation are something taht needed to be said and heard by all who dont know,,,,,,,,

POLITIC are the downfall of school systems and sports programs in high school today,,,,,,reality is taht they are terrible and i am sorry Coach Tolliver did not know what he was gettting into before he took the job but what is right is right and they did not do right by him,,,,,,,,,,,,this is an will be my last post period,,,,,,,,

As for you sherm,,,,learn to post facts about people not lies,,,,and u wont get ur feelings hurt no more,,,,,,,,,,,,
spencerian dream Wrote:"Really don't know why your still running your mouth. Tolliver was let go. Jenkins is rebuilding and couldn't do that with a bad apple like Tolliver."

This is a PRIVATE message recieved by me today from Sherman14 or whatever his name is,,,,,,,,,,so befroe neone says i am making remarks to a offend people,,,,,they should know i am not the one who started this but u i will finish it,,,,,,,

The other messages about the situation are something taht needed to be said and heard by all who dont know,,,,,,,,

POLITIC are the downfall of school systems and sports programs in high school today,,,,,,reality is taht they are terrible and i am sorry Coach Tolliver did not know what he was gettting into before he took the job but what is right is right and they did not do right by him,,,,,,,,,,,,this is an will be my last post period,,,,,,,,

As for you sherm,,,,learn to post facts about people not lies,,,,and u wont get ur feelings hurt no more,,,,,,,,,,,,
What lies? Please do tell.
sherman14 Wrote:Wasn't a horribly ran program. They weren't abandoned. He schelduled games BEFORE season starts. Not having practice time? What they practiced longer than anyone else. There practices actually ran into boys practice. They kids that complained actually are in my opinion the two best on the team.

1.)yes, it was horribly ran.
2.) they practice an hour and a half (LIKE everyone else)
3.) best???? hahahahaha
sherman14 Wrote:Actually it's a bunch of BS.

you are the only peice of BS in this whole thread
untouchable13 Wrote:you are the only peice of BS in this whole thread

hahah right keep defend tolliver all u want
sherman14 Wrote:What lies? Please do tell.

Since the person who completely embarrassed the crap out of you on here, (you know the one who is great with his words because he is right)

i will pick up where he left off.

I apologize if it seems that we are bashing coaches already without giving them a chance. I feel that Ashley Addington will do a great job. I am not syaing anything bad about her. She was a good player from what i can tell and hopefully she can begin to rebuild the program just as Tolliver was trying to too.

As for sherman14.
they call you a "manager".
you were not the greatest asset to the team, i promise.
you need to stop running your mouth about people though.
your just mad cuz they didnt treat you like a big boy.
i mean seriously, what does any of this matter to you anyways???
i thought of you as a water boy.
but stop trying to have the final say in all of this, because when it comes to this, you are not the one who matters.
this is a team thing...you know....the actual players and coaches.

What they did to Coach Tolliver was very unfair.
but im not going to hold any of this against Coach Addington because she cant help that it happened.
i do agree with the man with all of the AMAZING posts. he is absolutely right about all of this.
it's politics <--- do you see it? do i need to type it bigger? okay.
POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS
he does ruin high school promgrams.

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY....SO STOP PLAYING THE BEST FRIEND CARD THROUGH OUT THESE PROGRAMS ALL BECAUSE ONE OR TWO KIDS ARENT HAPPY. THIS IS A TEAM SPORT! (YOU KNOW, IT MEANS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO PEOPLE)

All I can say is best of luck to Chris Tolliver to whatever he may do in the furture. i am sure<-- scratch that. I am aboslutely down right positive he will be a great coach, a great leader to any program he may take in to....high school or college.

& best of luck to Ashley Addington. I am sure she will do great things with the program.
sherman14 Wrote:hahah right keep defend tolliver all u want

i will.
you gonna do something about it?

don't waste your time sherm.
Jenkins school system has done nothing but wrong to him.
go ahead and keep complaining cuz they didnt treat you like a big boy.

but i wish Ashley Addingtin the best of luck. She will be a great leader. I know she will do good for the program.
untouchable13 Wrote:Since the person who completely embarrassed the crap out of you on here, (you know the one who is great with his words because he is right)

i will pick up where he left off.

I apologize if it seems that we are bashing coaches already without giving them a chance. I feel that Ashley Addington will do a great job. I am not syaing anything bad about her. She was a good player from what i can tell and hopefully she can begin to rebuild the program just as Tolliver was trying to too.

As for sherman14.
they call you a "manager".
you were not the greatest asset to the team, i promise.
you need to stop running your mouth about people though.
your just mad cuz they didnt treat you like a big boy.
i mean seriously, what does any of this matter to you anyways???
i thought of you as a water boy.
but stop trying to have the final say in all of this, because when it comes to this, you are not the one who matters.
this is a team thing...you know....the actual players and coaches.

What they did to Coach Tolliver was very unfair.
but im not going to hold any of this against Coach Addington because she cant help that it happened.
i do agree with the man with all of the AMAZING posts. he is absolutely right about all of this.
it's politics <--- do you see it? do i need to type it bigger? okay.
POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS
he does ruin high school promgrams.

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY....SO STOP PLAYING THE BEST FRIEND CARD THROUGH OUT THESE PROGRAMS ALL BECAUSE ONE OR TWO KIDS ARENT HAPPY. THIS IS A TEAM SPORT! (YOU KNOW, IT MEANS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO PEOPLE)

All I can say is best of luck to Chris Tolliver to whatever he may do in the furture. i am sure<-- scratch that. I am aboslutely down right positive he will be a great coach, a great leader to any program he may take in to....high school or college.

& best of luck to Ashley Addington. I am sure she will do great things with the program.
Let me explain to you one thing. Without me you all would have a **** of a time doing EVERYTHING by yourself. Tolliver had too many complaints so say bye bye. He can get in line with billy g. No because I was disrespected. And the ONLY reason you respect him is because you got playing time.
sherman14 Wrote:Let me explain to you one thing. Without me you all would have a **** of a time doing EVERYTHING by yourself. Tolliver had too many complaints so say bye bye. He can get in line with billy g. No because I was disrespected. And the ONLY reason you respect him is because you got playing time.

oh no. the water boy is trying to bash me now. what shall i ever do???

good luck to both Tolliver and Addington.
I know you will do great in the future.
FINAL POST<<<<<<<<<<

good luck to coach addington it is not her fault for what is goin on she had no choice in any of this stupid decisions,,,,,,it is her best luck,maybe she will be able to help the program,,,,,,i am sure she is a sweet lady who will give her all,,,,,,good luck coach,,,,,,,and to sherm,,man u are not even worth the words bro,,,,,,one day i hope you realize what the world is really about when u grow up,,,,,,,,good luck jenkins,,,,
cougarpride08 Wrote:Copy that and send it to the school. That is awesome.

I agree it should be sent to the school. It is the best thing I've ever read on here!!!!!!!!!!
If we are going to continue to talk in here I think we need to talk about what coach Addington needs to do to get the girls out. I know it will be rebuilding, but you have to start somewhere.
cougarpride08 Wrote:If we are going to continue to talk in here I think we need to talk about what coach Addington needs to do to get the girls out. I know it will be rebuilding, but you have to start somewhere.

OR JUST GO TO LCC :lmao:
I think Coach Addington will do a wonderful job.
GRIFFIN Wrote:OR JUST GO TO LCC :lmao:

that would be a mistake..
that wouldn't help to rebuild the JENKINS<--- program
they need a coach who wants to make a change & and make a name for jenkins (like the one they had previously) and the dedicated players to do it with..
Coach Addington will do good. Just give her a chance,... you know jenkins board of education,... one that last a little more than half a season.
It is about getting these girls out, and working there butts off to get a scholarship somewhere so there parents don't have to dish out money for college. That to me is the bigger picture.
firechief Wrote:One thing I know close to the situation is that Addington did not take the job last year due to her responsibility for her own classes at MSU. I was also told that the Track coach will not be back, nor the football coach, or baseball coach. I was told that the track coach maybe the new football and baseball coach as soon as it is cleared by the state and KHSAA. If this is true, he gives up some things, this will be one of the greatest hires Jenkins has ever made. You have to understand this person, he has a great baseball mind, not to mention one heck of a defensive minded talents in the game. Oh, I am sure he will teach them the rules.......

Nice of you to toot your own horn, since firechief is Don Carroll.
Beefhide Wrote:Nice of you to toot your own horn, since firechief is Don Carroll.

:dontthink :please: :booo: TongueoliceLig was that really necessary?
firechief Wrote:One thing I know close to the situation is that Addington did not take the job last year due to her responsibility for her own classes at MSU. I was also told that the Track coach will not be back, nor the football coach, or baseball coach. I was told that the track coach maybe the new football and baseball coach as soon as it is cleared by the state and KHSAA. If this is true, he gives up some things, this will be one of the greatest hires Jenkins has ever made. You have to understand this person, he has a great baseball mind, not to mention one heck of a defensive minded talents in the game. Oh, I am sure he will teach them the rules.......

Why praise yourself?
Looks like firechief has the info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Looks like firechief has the info.

Yeah and I know how.
sherman14 Wrote:Yeah and I know how.

You don't really understand the concept of "not burning bridges", do you Sherman?
NikonD300 Wrote:You don't really understand the concept of "not burning bridges", do you Sherman?

Your point?
sherman14 Wrote:Your point?

My point? Nothing I expect you to understand or respect, bro.
NikonD300 Wrote:My point? Nothing I expect you to understand or respect, bro.

I do. BRO lol