Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Mickey retires!!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:LOL... If he's comin he might just be learning a few things himself!!

thats right i dont see the pirates running anything but the 5/2 just like on offense you know what your going see
BIG time loss for the pirates. I think within the next 1-3 years haywood might be leaving to.
hope he stays the next 4 anyway
Good luck coach
cuppett777 Wrote:thats right i dont see the pirates running anything but the 5/2 just like on offense you know what your going see

from what i have heard, might be surprised what you see on offense this year
vette72 Wrote:from what i have heard, might be surprised what you see on offense this year

i would have to see it to believe it,i got a step son thats going to be a feshman and know other kids,that are sophmores ,they havent said anything..
cuppett777 Wrote:i would have to see it to believe it,i got a step son thats going to be a feshman and know other kids,that are sophmores ,they havent said anything..

I don't know, just heard that second hand from one of last years players
Good Luck Coach & Mrs. Mickey!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vette72 Wrote:I don't know, just heard that second hand from one of last years players

there players have been learning the offense since 6th grade and it works so i dont see why they would change it..
P.C.Defense Wrote:Jay was the linebacker coach at Clark county for 6 or 7 years before coming to Powell co. He worked with my linebackers last season and did a great job. Jay is a great motivator and he gets the players pumped up. He is a great addition to any staff.

A Powell player told me today if they hire Stokes from Clark that Perkins is staying.
BOBCAT Wrote:A Powell player told me today if they hire Stokes from Clark that Perkins is staying.

it dont matter i say he wasnt getting the job anyway.
I think that he had a great run!
I have nothing but respect for this great coach and family. May your next adventure be wonderful as well.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
cuppett777 Wrote:it dont matter i say he wasnt getting the job anyway.

Yes he is.
BOBCAT Wrote:Yes he is.

your a bobcat what do you know about whats going on at belfry?