Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
44.64%
Raceland
55.36%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs Raceland
This will be an intense game, I'm calling for a Russell win by 3. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries tonight.

Russell 24

Raceland 21
I'd like to see a change in the pregame introductions tonight. Instead of the regular intro play the theme music from "Halloween" while the Red Devils are comming out.

That would be pretty intense.
Too cool
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
FBALL Wrote:I'd like to see a change in the pregame introductions tonight. Instead of the regular intro play the theme music from "Halloween" while the Red Devils are comming out.

That's a great idea! Do you have any pull over there where you could get something like this done? Big Grin
FBALL Wrote:I'd like to see a change in the pregame introductions tonight. Instead of the regular intro play the theme music from "Halloween" while the Red Devils are comming out.

That's what they always came out to in 05. Don't know why they changed it.
Speaking of jerk....I mean pull..LOL how about it MIDEE any ideas???
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:Speaking of jerk....I mean pull..LOL how about it MIDEE any ideas???

I have no pull at all anymore. I don't even know who is in charge of the boosters.
jgrubby Wrote:Speaking of jerk....I mean pull..LOL how about it MIDEE any ideas???

I hope there is an enthusiastic crowd tonight.
Midee1 Wrote:That's what they always came out to in 05. Don't know why they changed it.

Yeah I really like that music to come out to. I wish they would go back to it. It gives me chills.
I just want to see the Raceland Cheerleaders cry again if they loose. I found that so funny after the degrading signs they held up demeaning the Russell players.
If all else fails, lets just have FBALL wear the Micheal Myers mask.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
ryanparker Wrote:That's a great idea! Do you have any pull over there where you could get something like this done? Big Grin

I may know a few people.

I do have a brother named Michael.
jgrubby Wrote:If all else fails, lets just have FBALL wear the Micheal Myers mask.

That would certainly be an improvement in the looks catagory.
Jeepman Wrote:I just want to see the Raceland Cheerleaders cry again if they loose. I found that so funny after the degrading signs they held up demeaning the Russell players.
PRICELESS....
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:If all else fails, lets just have FBALL wear the Micheal Myers mask.

You can't cover up a face that is this pretty. Think of all the disappointed people.
I can only think of one...........Is your mom going to be there????
RUSSELL RED DEVILS

Now that is great idea! And maybe even carry the Russell flag over and wave it in front of the Raceland stands. As I recall, he has experience in these matters and I think the Russell student section could use some lessons. Big Grin
jgrubby Wrote:I can only think of one...........Is your mom going to be there????
I'm an orphan.
FBALL Wrote:Everyone from Russell will be looking out. The good news is since the game is going to be played at a big enough stadium everyone will be able to see all of the action.

Stop making fun of our palacial stadium down there in Ram land. Or I will put you in the back of a van in the Middle of July and drive you around with the heat on!!!:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
ryanparker Wrote:Now that is great idea! And maybe even carry the Russell flag over and wave it in front of the Raceland stands. As I recall, he has experience in these matters and I think the Russell student section could use some lessons. Big Grin

Don't need the mask. I may sit over there though just for laughs. Those guys love me.

I probably could show them a thing or two but I don't want to get any of the students in trouble. I can't believe we got away with half of the stuff we did back in the stone age.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Stop making fun of our palacial stadium down there in Ram land. Or I will put you in the back of a van in the Middle of July and drive you around with the heat on!!!:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:

Its not like we haven't done that one before.

Palacial is not exactly the term I would use. I'm comming over on that side with you tonight. But you have to protect me like I did you last week.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Stop making fun of our palacial stadium down there in Ram land. Or I will put you in the back of a van in the Middle of July and drive you around with the heat on!!!:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
Dude, we redid our field this year, should have come over and got some free dirt for the corners of your ends zones.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS

Stop being un-original. You heard the Halloween theme on ESPN lastnight When Cincinnati was playing South Florida. :dontthink
FBALL Wrote:Its not like we haven't done that one before.

Palacial is not exactly the term I would use. I'm coming over on that side with you tonight. But you have to protect me like I did you last week.

I have a dead possum that I would love to hang under the bleachers just like Boyd did to us 4 or 6 years ago.

I'll supply the possum if someone else does the hanging.
jgrubby Wrote:Dude, we redid our field this year, should have come over and got some free dirt for the corners of your ends zones.

I don't think there is any need To mess with what the Devils aren't going to see tonight, and that is the ENDZONE!!!!:devilflam
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Stop being un-original. You heard the Halloween theme on ESPN lastnight When Cincinnati was playing South Florida. :dontthink

You never know they may bring that music out of the vault just for tonight.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I don't think there is any need To mess with what the Devils aren't going to see tonight, and that is the ENDZONE!!!!:devilflam

This thread just keeps getting more interesting.Big Grin
FBALL Wrote:I'm an orphan.

FBALL Wrote:Don't need the mask. I may sit over there though just for laughs. Those guys love me.

I probably could show them a thing or two but I don't want to get any of the students in trouble. I can't believe we got away with half of the stuff we did back in the stone age.

RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I don't think there is any need To mess with what the Devils aren't going to see tonight, and that is the ENDZONE!!!!:devilflam
I guess seating will be a new one for you all then!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Stop being un-original. You heard the Halloween theme on ESPN lastnight When Cincinnati was playing South Florida. :dontthink

I was trick or treating last night you acrimonious curmudgeon. After that I went and watched the second half of the kiwanis bowl.:moon:

I actually thought of just a little bit ago. Halloween was on AMC. Plus Midee is right. They have come out to it before.
I will gladly hang a dead possum under the Raceland bleachers.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next