Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th Tourney seeding question
The Fan Wrote:it was determined last week at a meeting with officials from all schools present

This is not true. I believe that this seed method has been in place for quite some years in the 57th. The school officials do meet every year to discuss district tourney, etc., and they disscuss if they will seed the next year, and if so, what are the tie breakers. So even thoughs ome different tie-breakers may be warranted, the method for this year's tie breaker was determined long before some meeting last week.
Redneck Wrote:OK, I follow you all now. Sorry jchsrulz, didn't quite understand it the way you phrased it. I gotcha now :thumpsup:

No prob, I didn't explain it completly. I type without complete thoughts, gets me in trouble a lot!!Big Grin
jchsrulz Wrote:No prob, I didn't explain it completly. I type without complete thoughts, gets me in trouble a lot!!Big Grin
Buddy I'm right there with ya, lol.
Redneck Wrote:Buddy I'm right there with ya, lol.

You missed a good game!
Some hard-nosed inside play, You would have been salivating!!
BigBlueNation Wrote:There will be an alphabetical order draw to determine the order in which teams will draw for seeds. Teams will draw twice. For example, JC will draw first to determine what order they will draw for their seed.
YEa I think thats what I even said earlier in this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]