Poll: Who wins this Battle??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.72%
Sheldon Clark
17.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Belfry
TheyKnowMe Wrote:It was live on Wymt last week for your information. I saw the live van there =)
When its the game of the week they do a live remote fromt he game during the 6:00 news, that is why the truck was there.
belfry 35
schs 10
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:I will take that bet. Last year Adam had over 200 on them and even Bell Co. didnt hold him below 100. After all the lost yards and tackles in the backfield he managed to get 130~some yards against them. Tell me what makes you think he wont get 100?

This years Belfry team is 10 times better than last years... Dials is not as good as Daniel Harmon from Pikeville, an he did nothing against Belfry's starting D... Dials may be the state's leading rusher, but compare his carries to everyone else's carries, they wont even be close... if Belfry gave May or even Lee the ball as many times as Dials gets the ball there yardage would be unreal also... Dials an the Cards are gonna get there bubble popped tonight... Also May will be very close to 100% tonight, if he can go to HIT on Tuesday an have no problems, trust me he is close to 100%... They put you through it at HIT center...
kyr450 Wrote:This years Belfry team is 10 times better than last years... Dials is not as good as Daniel Harmon from Pikeville, an he did nothing against Belfry's starting D... Dials may be the state's leading rusher, but compare his carries to everyone else's carries, they wont even be close... if Belfry gave May or even Lee the ball as many times as Dials gets the ball there yardage would be unreal also... Dials an the Cards are gonna get there bubble popped tonight... Also May will be very close to 100% tonight, if he can go to HIT on Tuesday an have no problems, trust me he is close to 100%... They put you through it at HIT center...

WOW that is a bold statement. I guess the rest of the teams in AAA better just start getting ready for basketball season. The name is already on the trophy.
Midee1 Wrote:WOW that is a bold statement. I guess the rest of the teams in AAA better just start getting ready for basketball season. The name is already on the trophy.

Not at all, I was making refferance to all the SC people who keep throwing up last years game where they beat us... You can ask anyone who has seen Belfry play this year how much better this years team is than last years... It ranks right up there with with 03-04 teams... The state title isnt going to be handed to Belfry, it is a tough road, but this team is up to the challenge...
I am just sick of everyone from SC saying basically that Dial's is god's gift to Kentucky High School football, an noone is even close to his level, that he is the best back ever in the mountains, he is nowhere close to the player Doug Howard was, an he is nowhere close as good as they make him sound, he is a great player but way overrated...
kyr450 Wrote:Not at all, I was making refferance to all the SC people who keep throwing up last years game where they beat us... You can ask anyone who has seen Belfry play this year how much better this years team is than last years... It ranks right up there with with 03-04 teams... The state title isnt going to be handed to Belfry, it is a tough road, but this team is up to the challenge...
I am just sick of everyone from SC saying basically that Dial's is god's gift to Kentucky High School football, an noone is even close to his level, that he is the best back ever in the mountains, he is nowhere close to the player Doug Howard was, an he is nowhere close as good as they make him sound, he is a great player but way overrated...

I've seen four backs on the same field at one time better than Dials.

2004 - Howard & Jones from Belfry and Gross & Clark from Russell. Clark as a sophomore was a better RB than Dials.

Tonight we'll see 2 better...May and Lee.
BoondockSaint Wrote:I've seen four backs on the same field at one time better than Dials.

2004 - Howard & Jones from Belfry and Gross & Clark from Russell. Clark as a sophomore was a better RB than Dials.

Tonight we'll see 2 better...May and Lee.

Was that not a field full of talent that night? WOW:eek:
Midee1 Wrote:Was that not a field full of talent that night? WOW:eek:

Yes it was, It was one the greatest games I have ever watched, I have so much respect Josh Gross an Casey Clark, both tremindious athletes an outstanding people...

Now back to the game, everyone better arrive early, I expect CAM to fill up very quick tonight, considering the build up of the game, an it being Belfry's homecoming, an Haywood going to be getting his 300th win... :thumpsup:
4_real Wrote:Sheldon clark will pown them ol' pirates....their weak as dish water...sure they have a few state titles...their some thing they dont have and sheldon clark does have..the states leading rusher....although i may not like this individual..=(....but sheldon clark by at least 14....pirates have the big head cuz they beat some joke..Pc....not this weekend baby....GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Wow...talk about locker room matireal

Belfry don't need locker room matireal though...the red pants will be on tonight...you Belfry fans know what the red pants mean:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love when they wear the Red Pants. WAR
Belfry 49-14
Its game time now baby...all the talkin belfry fans have done will be short lived and i want apologys after sc wins....all u jokes will seeeeee...!!!!!!!
sc-27
belfry 14
4_real Wrote:Its game time now baby...all the talkin belfry fans have done will be short lived and i want apologys after sc wins....all u jokes will seeeeee...!!!!!!!
sc-27
belfry 14

HMMMM???? :howdy: All Belfry baby...:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
4_real Wrote:Its game time now baby...all the talkin belfry fans have done will be short lived and i want apologys after sc wins....all u jokes will seeeeee...!!!!!!!
sc-27
belfry 14

nah lil' man, i want to hear you apologize lol wow you were waaaaaay off...

Belfry beat you guys worse than Bell Co. did Big Grin Smile :howdy: :lmao:

you ole joke haha