Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 62 @ Johnson Central 61
I just want to say something, everyone that gets on here and judges someone else about anything, in this case a coach about his language, is truly no better. Your just as bad as the person your judging, your not God, agree with what you will. But don't get on a website (in somecases hiding behind a username) to say something about something or someone thinking your better. Some of you call yourself parents, and then judge someone else on being a good role model, judge yourself everyone before getting on here, you all need to be the role models and not get on a website and be complete opposite of what point your trying to get across. Look at what this thread has turned into, lets try to be friendly and respectful of each other. This is an online community, and therefore is like a family, treat it like that. It will be so much better, and more enjoyable. Show school spirit, but don't get into fist fights between schools. Now, great game both teams, good luck to the lady eagles on the next games. Go hornets!
THOMCAT Wrote:I was at the game sitting behind the scorers table and the lady referee DEFINITLY did not go to the table. She ran off the court side by side with Duff. From the time she signaled no basket, she was in the referees room in about five seconds.

You must have been watchin a whole other game because you were the only one that saw this action take place:popcorn:
All_Sport#1 Wrote:You must have been watchin a whole other game because you were the only one that saw this action take place:popcorn:

I believe Thomcat is correct. In fact, if you watched Sports Overtime the other night it was right there on camera. She made the call turned and pretty much took off. She spent 0 time at the scorer's table.
Not that it matters but that is what happened.
Saw that myself on Sports OT. She was running from the stage end towards the Girls locker room. Not towards the Scorer's Table.
Eagle Eye Wrote:I believe Thomcat is correct. In fact, if you watched Sports Overtime the other night it was right there on camera. She made the call turned and pretty much took off. She spent 0 time at the scorer's table.
Not that it matters but that is what happened.

Regardless of what was done or wasnt done; Magoffin won and JCHS lost. Bottom Line.
Jager Wrote:There was 43 fouls called in the game. The ref's blew the wistle all night long.

bECAUSE THATS ALL MAGOFFIN CO COULD DO AND WHEN ASHLEY JADE FELL SHE JUST FELL HAYLEY DIDNT PUSH HER SHE JUST FELL AND HAYLEY GOT FOULED AND THE SAME WITH BRITTANY MANNS SHE JUST FELL IT AINT OUR GIRLS FAULT THAT THEY CANT STAND UP

THIS GAME SHOULDVE BEEN CENTRALS CASE CLOSED

GO LADY EAGLES!!!!!:rockon: :letsparty :dontthink
jchs_eagle08 Wrote:bECAUSE THATS ALL MAGOFFIN CO COULD DO AND WHEN ASHLEY JADE FELL SHE JUST FELL HAYLEY DIDNT PUSH HER SHE JUST FELL AND HAYLEY GOT FOULED AND THE SAME WITH BRITTANY MANNS SHE JUST FELL IT AINT OUR GIRLS FAULT THAT THEY CANT STAND UP

THIS GAME SHOULDVE BEEN CENTRALS CASE CLOSED

GO LADY EAGLES!!!!!:rockon: :letsparty :dontthink
but it wasnt case reopened
Hey, it took them a year to get over the missed field goal. So this will go on until they atleast meet again! LOL! Sorry, I had to just say that. By the way I was at the missed Field goal game and I thought it was good also!
speed Wrote:First of all how do you know that some people on here are NOT parents........they could be. This site is not limited to students and parents could be expressing their opinions on here possibly because they have girls on the team or know girls on the team. If you agree with cussing or fowl language that is fine but not everyone does and I know some parents in the county that won't allow their kids to play because of this reason and they have their opinions and beliefs too. If it doesn't bother you, then fine but it does offend some people. Myself, I think you can get the message across without it.

i never said some of the people were not parents that was my point...to me if u are not a parent of girls on the team or a player then you have no right to judge...i never said it was right to do this...i just said that if the parents and players dont have problems w/ it then it should not matter to you or to any one else...i do think it is distasteful BUT like i said you will rearely find a coach who has not cussed at a player sometime or another...read my past post again and PM me if u want to discuss this w/ me b/c it shouldnt be discussed on the board...
All_Sport#1 Wrote:You must have been watchin a whole other game because you were the only one that saw this action take place:popcorn:

As Eagle Eye and Off The Hook reported in two different post on this thread, it was on Sports Overtime that she IMMEDIATELY ran off the floor. Maybe cameras lie.
THOMCAT Wrote:As Eagle Eye and Off The Hook reported in two different post on this thread, it was on Sports Overtime that she IMMEDIATELY ran off the floor. Maybe cameras lie.
go to wymt web site and watch it for yourself
THOMCAT Wrote:The coach screamed at the players, was disrespectful to the officials and cursed. I have always been told that a coach is a reflection of his team. Must be something to do with the system. The coach for Salyersville Grade School is just as bad.

Just because the Big man comes to Johnson and hands out some whipping dosent mean hes an unfit coach.. Go SGS:letsparty

And our system is fine..
THOMCAT Wrote:As Eagle Eye and Off The Hook reported in two different post on this thread, it was on Sports Overtime that she IMMEDIATELY ran off the floor. Maybe cameras lie.

maybe your eyes lie
why are we even arguing about this all that matters is we won
The Fan Wrote:go to wymt web site and watch it for yourself

Guys, I just watched it again and it showed the The Redheaded female ref. waving off the basket at the buzzer and she went running from the left side of the screen to the right and the stage was in plain view. This means she was headed for the locker room. I don't know what you guys are seeing but it is as plain as the nose on your face!
Magoffin won. You cant change it so why even debate about it?
This will be the most debated and talked about tape since the Zapruda film
Fooking_A Wrote:Magoffin won. You cant change it so why even debate about it?

I am not debating wether or not the basket was good or MC winning. IMO the basket was after the buzzer and no good. I just don't like it when someone gets on here and tries to make you out to be a liar. If anyone has seen the video on WYMT they would know who is telling the truth.
In all of the basketball games that I have attended, once the final buzzer sounds the refs head immediately toward their dressing room.
maxhornet Wrote:Just because the Big man comes to Johnson and hands out some whipping dosent mean hes an unfit coach.. Go SGS:letsparty

And our system is fine..
He doesn't come over here and put a whipping on people. In his only game against Central elementary this year he took the whipping. 43-17.
OffTheHook Wrote:I am not debating wether or not the basket was good or MC winning. IMO the basket was after the buzzer and no good. I just don't like it when someone gets on here and tries to make you out to be a liar. If anyone has seen the video on WYMT they would know who is telling the truth.

I've seen it live and watched it twice
All_Sport#1 Wrote:I've seen it live and watched it twice

Well then you should know that she ran off after waving the basket no good!
All_Sport#1 Wrote:I've seen it live and watched it twice

Well, I just went and watch it again. Just to make sure that I wasn't crazy. And now I know for a fact that I am NOT! The Redheaded Female ref., while standing infront of the JC Bench, waved her arms 3 times, saying the basket was no good and headed off the court. NOT, headed towards the scorers table. Which is in between both benches. If anyone else would like to watch it. It is at WYMT mountain news' website. January 5th Sports Overtime SEG. #4. View it for yourself. Last response from me, cause all you want to do is argue or you're just flat out blind. Like I said, I think the basket was no good. BUT, you saying the female ref went to the scorers table is just flat out crazy and wrong. So try and feed someone else your line of Bull. :igiveup:
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, I just went and watch it again. Just to make sure that I wasn't crazy. And now I know for a fact that I am NOT! The Redheaded Female ref., while standing infront of the JC Bench, waved her arms 3 times, saying the basket was no good and headed off the court. NOT, headed towards the scorers table. Which is in between both benches. If anyone else would like to watch it. It is at WYMT mountain news' website. January 5th Sports Overtime SEG. #4. View it for yourself. Last response from me, cause all you want to do is argue or you're just flat out blind. Like I said, I think the basket was no good. BUT, you saying the female ref went to the scorers table is just flat out crazy and wrong. So try and feed someone else your line of Bull. :igiveup:

Your right she waved her hands while at the jc bench while the shot dropped then she ran to the scorers table amd said no the shot was no good for about 5 seconds then ran and NO im not tryin to argue if I wanted someone to argue with I wouldnt with you because you dont have no sense

(and this is my las tpost about the stupid subject too!!!!!)
I have no sense? LOL! Buddy you're the one with no sense. Because "don't have no" is a double neg., So don't try and correct me, if you can't do it the right way. She waved her hands and ran staight off the Freakin' court. In order to run to the Scorer's Desk she would have had to turn around to her right and run in the oppisite direction she was running. Now, with that said, there is a Radio Annoucer's Table on the Visitor's side which she was running towards. That may be what you are calling the Scorer's Table. BUT, with what it showed on the video, she went nowhere near the Score's Table. And trust me, I know where the Scorer's Table is. It is in the same place it has been since my life time can remember. So this is absolutely my last post on this subject. Because I'm possitive you have no sense. (And that was said the proper way)
OffTheHook Wrote:I have no sense? LOL! Buddy you're the one with no sense. Because "don't have no" is a double neg., So don't try and correct me, if you can't do it the right way. She waved her hands and ran staight off the Freakin' court. In order to run to the Scorer's Desk she would have had to turn around to her right and run in the oppisite direction she was running. Now, with that said, there is a Radio Annoucer's Table on the Visitor's side which she was running towards. That may be what you are calling the Scorer's Table. BUT, with what it showed on the video, she went nowhere near the Score's Table. And trust me, I know where the Scorer's Table is. It is in the same place it has been since my life time can remember. So this is absolutely my last post on this subject. Because I'm possitive you have no sense. (And that was said the proper way)
aint yous da anglish taycher dat felled meye brudder
The Fan Wrote:aint yous da anglish taycher dat felled meye brudder

NOPE! LOL! That's funny though. But, you guys are taunting and arguing with a guy who is siding with MC. I am saying the shot was NO GOOD! www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime
the clock ran out ...and everone knows it Jc fans are just wanting to think they had a shot !
OffTheHook Wrote:NOPE! LOL! That's funny though. But, you guys are taunting and arguing with a guy who is siding with MC. I am saying the shot was NO GOOD! www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime
i am not arguing with you i read your post
OK MC middle School is coming to Paintsville tonight to play a 7th and a 8th grade game at the grade school. You gonna come?