•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
Knew the crowd would get out of hand!
corndog23 Wrote:that VERY GOOD blackcat team will get their butts kicked next friday...

See corndog, their is no need for this, and now I have just lost a lot of respect for you now. When we beat Breathit in the in the Playoff's my sophomore and junior year they said the same thing you just said. And I'm going to say the same thing to you, that I did to them, at least we get to play them after you put your pads up.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BTW congrats Blackcats, and way to talk with your pads and not your mouths last firday.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
please close thread..

my icq goes down more everytime i read anymore
I just want to say congrats to the Blackcats and as a senior at P-Burg High it was nice to get one last home game victory, even though the game wasnt much of a chalange... On a more serious note, Prestonsburg deffinitly outplayed the SC team and yeah you all might have a good team but not good enough to beat us BLACKCATS. We not only beat you one time but we beat you all twice. The cheap shot on my good friend was BS and it just shows how low you all will go to maybe get a chance at winning. It kinda makes me think what you all where doing to come back to beat Belfry, thank god that game was at home right?. Tell the guy that had made the hit that it was the wrong knee.

I look forward to playing Belfry next week... as for Sheldon Clark, come watch us play on Friday I know you dont have any school affiliated events to make it too and you might want to see how 2 real teams play a game called football
BC75 Wrote:See corndog, their is no need for this, and now I have just lost a lot of respect for you now. When we beat Breathit in the in the Playoff's my sophomore and junior year they said the same thing you just said. And I'm going to say the same thing to you, that I did to them, at least we get to play them after you put your pads up.

I was thinking the same thing.
blackcat Wrote:I was thinking the same thing.

Totally Agree Nice Post
blackcat_crazy07 Wrote:I just want to say congrats to the blackcats and as a senior at P-Burg High it was nice to get one last home game victory, even though the game wasnt much of a chalange... On a more serious note, Prestonsburg deffinitly outplayed the SC team and yeah you all might have a good team but not good enough to beat us BLACKCATS. We not only beat you one time but we beat you all twice. The cheap shot on my good friend was BS and it just shows how low you all will go to maybe get a chance at winning. It kinda makes me think what you all where doing to come back to beat Belfry, thank god that game was at home right?. Tell the guy that had made the hit that it was the wrong knee.

I look forward to playing Belfry next week... as for Sheldon Clark, come watch us play on Friday I know you dont have any school affiliated events to make it too and you might want to see how 2 real teams play a game called football
So it looks like you state an account so you could run your mouth. Everone needs to quit about the late hit because im pretty sure Pburg was the team that made it famous.
Old school Dawg Wrote:After making a good statement you showed your RED neck when you said watch Belfry stomp,em.Son if you dont know the history of the game it has a way of repeating itself.Be respectful is what Belfry,s coach preaches but none of the fans listen to that.Never forget the state championships there would have never happened without getting Jones from Matewan.:devilflam

Hey bro, its real brave of you getting on here, hidden behind a screen name and dogging Eastern Ky. If you dont like the red necks, the highway leads out.
wanger Wrote:so it looks like you state an account so you could run your mouth. Everone needs to quit about the late hit because im pretty sure Pburg was the team that made it famous.

Now this is rediculous. Everytime a SC player was tackled a Prestonsburg player was there helping them up, and after the game some of the SC players were on a knee and once again a Prestonsburg player was there with support.
I started reading this thread and couldn't stop laughing.:lmao: When a team loses, I personally was taught to never be a sore loser, you take your loss and run with it, work on what you did wrong and make it better the next time around. That's just ME tho. P'burg played a great game, and I really thought that Sheldon Clark was going to win this one, no doubt. but as everyone has said before "They Overlooked Them" but Sheldon Clark had an outstanding season. Handing Belfry their first district loss in 5 years, that one will always be remembered. Congratulations Sheldon Clark on a great season! P'burg good luck against the Pirates, this will be a awesome game to watch!
This thread has went crazzzzzzy!
Are you all serious? Do you really think that SC cheap shotted a player bc they knew he had a bad knee. That is rediculous. Nice win but claims like that make it cheap. I'm trying to be a blackcat fan but the fans (not the team) make it very hard. Besides it was Pburg with all the chop blocks. But thats football.
This thread is really getting out of hand. Game is over. Cheap shots, "bad calls", classless fans, it doesnt matter now. Show some class and make a good post, not one to show a fool of yourself or your hometown.

But anyways, I really didnt see this coming at all.SC overlooked a good team. Sheldon Clark could be the better team (as some as said on this thread) but look who won the 2 games this season. Maybe it was more heart. Whatever it was, congrats Pburg and good luck against Belfry! Also a congrats to the cards for a great season! 1 loss regular season, 2 total. Not too bad. I wish the seniors all the luck in the world with everything they do in life! Now its time for some "good ole" basketball!
Straighten it up guys or this thread will be closed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
blackcat_student Wrote:Theres no excuse for the fans acting the way they did, all the fans that sit in the middle are me and some of my friends and parents of the football players. And if you see your children get hit in an injured leg or anything like that then you want to take up for them. If you don't then thats not FOOTBALL. Coaches, Players, Parents, and Fans all reacted in negative ways but thats just football. SC was losing so then your emotion takes over and you do things you don't mean. Same goes for the fans as well. The only thing that made me mad was the whole game in the stands was that the SC fans and Cheerleaders kept on saying "WE BEAT BELFRY." And they started the chant in the 2nd quater. But that just showed signs of giving up on your team! Thats whats got me upset. But I'm sorry for getting off topic just wated to get that off my chest. Again Congrats Blackcats and SC seniors you guys only lost 2 games all year! Your took care of the "ROCK" by not letting anyone defeat you there. Thats somthing good to look back on!
\

goes to show you, that in fact, allthey think about is how they beat belfry. Yes guys that is a GREAT acheivement, BUT there was a game to be played. no excuses. Congrats blackcats.
Is Shawn Hager obsessed with beating Belfry to his teams detriment?

I want someone who can rationally answer this question to respond. I realize Coach Hager is a fine coach and wouldn't purposely make a mistake like this, but is it possible that he was so focused on winning the district that he didn't win the battle to get there?
No, the only people that are really focused on us beating Belfry is everone on this post. Yes, the Cards beat Belfry but im pretty sure they didnt say good season guys might as well not play anymore we got what we wanted. People like you is the only ones that think that Sc was satisfied with beating belfry.
wanger Wrote:No, the only people that are really focused on us beating Belfry is everone on this post. Yes, the Cards beat Belfry but im pretty sure they didnt say good season guys might as well not play anymore we got what we wanted. People like you is the only ones that think that Sc was satisfied with beating belfry.

I'm a SC fan, but I'm saying that SC was satisfied with a Belfry defeat. Thats why their season is over.
Well obvioulsy you dont know what your talking about.
no, but its obvious SC was obsessed with Belfry........
They beat Belfry, and were worrying about beating them again..
And I know that wouldn't have happened at CAM
because your psycic
wanger Wrote:Well obvioulsy you dont know what your talking about.

Sheldon Clark wanted, more than anything, a victory over Belfry.

And they got it. Along with a Game 1 loss because of it.
I play for Sheldon Clark and I can tell you up front that yeah we cold have very well looked past Pburg or just didnt play well, but after we beat belfry, we wanted revenge on Pburg. So why would we not want to beat Pburg more than anything else.
beaverboy22 Wrote:Well you can go suck a big one. I play for Sheldon Clark and I can tell you up front that yeah we cold have very well looked past Pburg or just didnt play well, but after we beat belfry, we wanted revenge on Pburg. So why would we not want to beat Pburg more than anything else. So , who looks stupid now.

I wasn't even directing that at you... so calm down.
Well everyone needs to quit making excuses . We got beat and it wasnt because we wanted Belfry or beacuse we were afraid of Prestonsburg or anything else. We simple got outplyed Friday night. I hate people making excuses and saying things thatthey have no knowledge in.
beaverboy22 Wrote:Well you can go suck a big one. I play for Sheldon Clark and I can tell you up front that yeah we cold have very well looked past Pburg or just didnt play well, but after we beat belfry, we wanted revenge on Pburg. So why would we not want to beat Pburg more than anything else. So , who looks stupid now.

Also
How are you saying that you could have looked over PBurg but also wanted Revenge?
You're covering both sides of the argument...
beaverboy22 Wrote:Well everyone needs to quit making excuses . We got beat and it wasnt because we wanted Belfry or beacuse we were afraid of Prestonsburg or anything else. We simple got outplyed Friday night. I hate people making excuses and saying things thatthey have no knowledge in.

How can you say we have no knowledge, BJ?
I was sitting right there watching... I know how TALENTED you all are and I witnessed how BADLY you all played.
congrats to Pburg
G/L againsts Belfry next friday! and where is that game going to be at?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next