Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
I believe this is the "game" where Valley either makes a statment and proves that they are in the process of becoming a good program or they follow past occurences and fall on their face in games that they believed they could win. If SV can hang in there and come away with an upset or even just stay close and have a chance at the end then I myself, along with a lot of other "non-believers", will begin to give credit where credit is due. But if this game turns out like most of the past "big" games have then I would hope that the SV faithful would admit that the program isnt where they think it is and accept the fact that they are still a step behind the big guns in the district. IMO there is nothing wrong with accepting this but believing youre on the right track. I feel that SV is on the way to achieving the respect they deserve and want but I dont see it happening just yet. I would want nothing less than for there to be mutliple teams from this area that are capable to make a long run deep into the playoffs. SV will be there one day. I honestly believe that but just not now. I see a close game for about a quarter and a half then SC will pull away and win by 21. Good luck to both teams.

Good Post! I am a big VALLEY fan but I have to agree with the above. Valley is working hard to build a program, but the thing is they are building, they are nowhere close to what Belfry has achieve over the years. I wish Valley luck tonight and I hope they can go to S.C. and make some noise. Keep your had up and play hard boys.
Valley by 1

I think these boys are ready to make a statement and they are hungry for a win!

Goodluck Valley!
corndog23 Wrote:This is more os a SC thread CTD.Smile

hahah well i'm not one to argue, but go back and count the valley posts vs. the SC posts..

i'd say it runs about even lol..

but either way, you didn't see the belfry vs central thread go 6 or 7 lol...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
IMO SC is gonna take it,,just because they are tryin to get ready for the Belfry game...If they can beat SV badly they might have a shotSmile
Rocky Wrote:IMO SC is gonna take it,,just because they are tryin to get ready for the Belfry game...If they can beat SV badly they might have a shotSmile

What dose SC playing belfry have to do with the Valley game and What dose it matter how much thye beat valley by when they play belfry?
Sheldon clark by 14
gametime.. thread is over
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.