Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle
79.22%
Corbin
20.78%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Corbin @ Boyle County 11/17 3RD ROUND
(11-15-2023, 09:50 PM)Rip/Spin Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 08:24 AM)FootballFan97 Wrote: Anyone over in Danville heard an official number on ticket sales?

A Boyle County parent told me they were capping ticket sales at 7,000 because of parking.  No ticket sales at the gate.  You must come with ticket already purchased.  If you plan on attending, you better purchase tickets tonight!

It would be hard for me to believe that in all honesty. I’m sure the district of Boyle county wouldn’t turn away an extra 2K people. That’s an extra 20K for the district. 

Plus, if that’s the case, they would need to make that public knowledge. Not everyone will purchase their ticket via the link.
(11-14-2023, 11:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: There is hardly any outcome in this game that would be shocking. I think either team is good enough to drub the other. It also could be close. Just saying, the pedestrian Boyle that we saw  for most of the game against LCA and for a half against both Lex Cath and Scott County will lose to my Hounds. If Haddix was Corbin and Tommy was in charge of the Rebs, the Hounds would roll in this one. Unfortunately , that's not the case. The Hounds are gonna have to overcome their biggest weakness. If the Hounds win by 7, that means they are really 3 TDs better because they start with a minus 14 handicap. GO HOUNDS!!!

(11-14-2023, 11:00 PM)Ole redhounds Wrote: Boyle 42
Corbin 7

Are you really an ol' Redhound?  Explain yourself.

How Pedestrian was the Scott County game?  Boyle never led by less than 14 after first quarter?  56-21 final.
(11-15-2023, 10:09 PM)Hatz Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 11:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: There is hardly any outcome in this game that would be shocking. I think either team is good enough to drub the other. It also could be close. Just saying, the pedestrian Boyle that we saw  for most of the game against LCA and for a half against both Lex Cath and Scott County will lose to my Hounds. If Haddix was Corbin and Tommy was in charge of the Rebs, the Hounds would roll in this one. Unfortunately , that's not the case. The Hounds are gonna have to overcome their biggest weakness. If the Hounds win by 7, that means they are really 3 TDs better because they start with a minus 14 handicap. GO HOUNDS!!!

(11-14-2023, 11:00 PM)Ole redhounds Wrote: Boyle 42
Corbin 7

Are you really an ol' Redhound?  Explain yourself.

How Pedestrian was the Scott County game?  Boyle never led by less than 14 after first quarter?  56-21 final.
Kind of like when you play a game at Corbin?

I know that there will parking up at the Boyle County Middle School and a gate to check in thru. There is quite a bit of parking up there, so if anybody would like to then that would be a place.
(11-15-2023, 10:02 PM)FootballFan97 Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 08:24 AM)FootballFan97 Wrote: Anyone over in Danville heard an official number on ticket sales?

A Boyle County parent told me they were capping ticket sales at 7,000 because of parking.  No ticket sales at the gate.  You must come with ticket already purchased.  If you plan on attending, you better purchase tickets tonight!

It would be hard for me to believe that in all honesty. I’m sure the district of Boyle county wouldn’t turn away an extra 2K people. That’s an extra 20K for the district. 

Plus, if that’s the case, they would need to make that public knowledge. Not everyone will purchase their ticket via the link.
They made it public knowledge. They said last weekend that no tickets would be sold at the gate. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(11-15-2023, 10:25 PM)I’m know1 Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 10:02 PM)FootballFan97 Wrote:

They made it public knowledge. They said last weekend that no tickets would be sold at the gate. All tickets must be purchased in advance.

The Facebook post says “need to buy” not “must buy”. Two different verbs and denotations. 

If there is a post that says it’s a necessity, please link it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan97's post:
  • pjdoug
How about the Hot Chocolate? Will they have Hot Chocolate and marshmallows? Smile

[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/963776ee...d=15106134]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
Is this game going to be on NFHS?
(11-15-2023, 11:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: How about the Hot Chocolate? Will they have Hot Chocolate and marshmallows? Smile

[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/963776ee...d=15106134]
They have always had hot chocolate, so I certainly expect them to have it again. They usually let you bring in your own food/drink, but I am not sure with the playoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holy Bull's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-15-2023, 11:17 PM)rookie57 Wrote: Is this game going to be on NFHS?

There is going to be a couple of places to watch it for free I think. A couple of posters has put the links on here. I'll go back and bump them to the front.
(11-14-2023, 10:17 PM)rick2517 Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 04:11 PM)know1 Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 03:50 PM)laurelriver Wrote: Will anyone be live streaming?
I believe it will be streamed live on the Boyle Co Sports Network which is on YouTube. Not 100% confirmed, though. Danville News said it would be.
www.team1sports.com is live streaming the game.

Bump
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
(11-13-2023, 10:15 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 09:29 PM)Statebound19 Wrote: I think Redhounds pull upset on the ole ball coach !!!! I just have that feeling that couple mis ques will hurt Boyle Co . This should one you should get money worth. Will this game be able to buy the stream of the game

13th Region Boys/Girls is streaming it free: 

https://www.youtube.com/@BoysGirls13th

Bump
(11-15-2023, 11:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

There is going to be a couple of places to watch it for free I think. A couple of posters has put the links on here. I'll go back and bump them to the front.
Thanks, no way was I going to go through 200 plus posts to check

I will be at the mayfield game, can I watch the game taped after I get home on any of these sites?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-15-2023, 11:32 PM)rookie57 Wrote:

I will be at the mayfield game, can I watch the game taped after I get home on any of these sites?

If I’m not mistaken, the Team1Sports site you can.
(11-15-2023, 11:37 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Thanks Bull
Gonna be a battle. Speed wins tho. Haddix gets the puppies again
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tailback44's post:
  • Deuce8
(11-15-2023, 08:23 PM)toolaidback Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 08:13 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: Who is doing the livestream?

https://www.team1sports.com/highschool/k...oylecounty

Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoondockSaint's post:
  • toolaidback
Gotta feel bad for Coach Greer and the Redhounds as they prepare to get bounced in the 3rd round to coach Haddix again. At least last year they got to play in the state title game before Haddix took his son Tommy Greer to the woodshed.

Boyle 35
Corbin 29
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrojanMan69's post:
  • Hound05
I'll try to post a link or screenshot to the message from the Danville News Sports Twitter account that says the tickets have to be purchased in advance.
(11-16-2023, 06:37 AM)know1 Wrote: I'll try to post a link or screenshot to the message from the Danville News Sports Twitter account that says the tickets have to be purchased in advance.
I can't find any other notification that tickets have to be purchased in advance other than the tweet from the Danville News.

And since I still can't access BGR from my computer due to the expired security certificate on this site (work computer with managed settings), I'm not going to fool with posting a screenshot from mobile.

Perhaps someone more connected to the school can confirm there will be no sales at the door. Either way, I'd buy them online and not take a chance.
(11-16-2023, 09:25 AM)know1 Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 06:37 AM)know1 Wrote: I'll try to post a link or screenshot to the message from the Danville News Sports Twitter account that says the tickets have to be purchased in advance.
I can't find any other notification that tickets have to be purchased in advance other than the tweet from the Danville News.

And since I still can't access BGR from my computer due to the expired security certificate on this site (work computer with managed settings), I'm not going to fool with posting a screenshot from mobile.

Perhaps someone more connected to the school can confirm there will be no sales at the door. Either way, I'd buy them online and not take a chance.

For many years all Boyle tickets have to be purchased on an app.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • know1

Team1sports usually keeps the game online for 3-4 days.

(11-16-2023, 09:42 AM)Hatz Wrote:

For many years all Boyle tickets have to be purchased on an app.
Boyle County has not taken money at the gate on any sports for years, its all online these days. You should be able to find the link on their FB page, that is where I got mine.
(11-16-2023, 02:17 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote: Gotta feel bad for Coach Greer and the Redhounds as they prepare to get bounced in the 3rd round to coach Haddix again. At least last year they got to play in the state title game before Haddix took his son Tommy Greer to the woodshed.

Boyle 35
Corbin 29

I'm not even a Greer fan, but some of you have a sick obsession with calling a man young enough to be his son his daddy. Buncha freaks. lol
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • HighViz, Holy Bull, Hound05

I was wondering the same thing yesterday and started to go through all the posts to check. Gave up about as quickly as this thread deteriorated. Bull's a hero.

This is where I got mine. 

https://boylekyschools.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/538?es=etvggu5rd6huqlutmnf3oqfkl2&single=0&fbclid=IwAR0bUOwwSfJb3IX90RvpxdWykUxXMcvPi7bi0U0s7GyvWkc27H7gB51lILM

Yes
[-] The following 1 user Likes rick2517's post:
  • Bull got out!
Boyle 42
Corbin 7
(11-16-2023, 12:58 PM)Rock nation Wrote: Boyle 42
Corbin 7

Woah 

Would be good on my blood pressure during the game but I'm not expecting it.  Pretty sure it will be in hypertension for over 48 minutes.

77% to 22% is a little shocking to me on the poll.
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, toolaidback
(11-16-2023, 10:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 02:17 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote: Gotta feel bad for Coach Greer and the Redhounds as they prepare to get bounced in the 3rd round to coach Haddix again. At least last year they got to play in the state title game before Haddix took his son Tommy Greer to the woodshed.

Boyle 35
Corbin 29

I'm not even a Greer fan, but some of you have a sick obsession with calling a man young enough to be his son his daddy. Buncha freaks. lol
Lighten up, PJ. It's all in good fun.
I work for Boyle County Schools and tickets are still being sold online and they will probably take debit cards at the gate there was a football meeting this morning and as of 10:30 there had only been 3600 tickets sold and they were expecting to sell 8-1200 more and the 3600 were sales for both schools so all these ticket sale numbers are being blown out of proportion.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Glory_Days, Waitaminute
(11-16-2023, 04:36 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I work for Boyle County Schools and tickets are still being sold online and they will probably take debit cards at the gate there was a football meeting this morning and as of 10:30 there had only been 3600 tickets sold and they were expecting to sell 8-1200 more and the 3600 were sales for both schools so all these ticket sale numbers are being blown out of proportion.

Interesting, Jack.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next