•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin Head Coaching Search
fridaynightfights Wrote:I was told Haddix told parents to take their kids to Lynn Canp if they wanted to see the field, not sure how that’s encouraging them to play.

Coach Haddix is GONE, I’m grateful for everything he done here as the HC and still consider him a friend...Let’s move along trying to settle personal differences or petty vendettas on here is pointless...
any new news? spring ball approaching
Buddy, there tight lipped about it, it will be a little while longer, there getting it right I reckon. So in the meantime, how about some Texas hold ‘em lol
Bull got out! Wrote:Buddy, there tight lipped about it, it will be a little while longer, there getting it right I reckon. So in the meantime, how about some Texas hold ‘em lol

something we can agree on Confusednicker:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:This is taken out of context and honestly isn’t fair to Haddix. He always had the best interests of the kids in mind.

What was the correct context then?

I’m beginning to be real disappointed in some of the adults surrounding this, not limited to Haddix either. There have been some things said that can’t be said when you hold certain positions.
single shot Wrote:Your willing to finally wear a Corbin shirt?
Only a Cincinnati Reds shirt.
Someone posted Friday would be the day? Any news?
I would think they are waiting until next board meeting to change the bylaws to name Greer. Just my thoughts, I know nothing.
I did hear that the “committee” had their first meeting in the last couple of days. Again, not sure if this is fact.
Everything is hush hush and the only name mentioned to me has been Greer. People do have a few names on their wishlist that will pop up on here as “so and so toured the facilities” but I don’t believe there is any truth to any names that have been interviewed or shown around.
First meeting was late last week and the applicants got reviewed and are being narrowed down from there. Not been an offer extended yet.
The Spread Wrote:First meeting was late last week and the applicants got reviewed and are being narrowed down from there. Not been an offer extended yet.

Folks....,there has been an offer. They just haven’t said yes or no yet. Expecting middle of next week to get an up or down response.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Folks....,there has been an offer. They just haven’t said yes or no yet. Expecting middle of next week to get an up or down response.

Don’t hold out on us, who is it :-)
There has been no offers made...
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Folks....,there has been an offer. They just haven’t said yes or no yet. Expecting middle of next week to get an up or down response.

If an offer has been made- several directly involved in the process were dishonest with me, and that’s not the case. I am just sharing what I was told from the horses mouth to try to help with limiting the bad information.

Again- if there’s been an offer made- it was done outside committee.

I think it will be a yes, do you think he brings any players with him?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I think it will be a yes, do you think he brings any players with him?

If it is who I believe it to be, none of them can play for Corbin.
single shot Wrote:There has been no offers made...

Look.....believe me or not....it’s of no consequence. But , I can promise you and any other poster, regardless of what anyone privy to the committee says.....they’ve identified their top candidate. The offer has been made. He has not made a final decision. That is why things are so hush at this point. There are other variables in play. Believe it, not believe....that’s up to y’all. While I’m an outsider to the redhound fan base.....this info is SPOT ON.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Look.....believe me or not....it’s of no consequence. But , I can promise you and any other poster, regardless of what anyone privy to the committee says.....they’ve identified their top candidate. The offer has been made. He has not made a final decision. That is why things are so hush at this point. There are other variables in play. Believe it, not believe....that’s up to y’all. While I’m an outsider to the redhound fan base.....this info is SPOT ON.

So who is the top candidate we’ve identified and offered?
single shot Wrote:So who is the top candidate we’ve identified and offered?

I gave my word I wouldn’t disclose at this time. But I will in due time
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I gave my word I wouldn’t disclose at this time. But I will in due time

Has he had a state championship?
Just Chill, y’all will know something sooner or later, all that chatter not going to influence anything
PRIDE101 Wrote:Has he had a state championship?

Multiple
Multiple State Championships - Sounds like we are back to Larry French.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Corbin fans.....credible information.....this job HAS been offered to a very high quality candidate. I haven't been told where this party is in the decision making process....but the job has been offered.

This was the first time you said this days ago and I know it’s not credible because the hiring committee didn’t meet for the first time until later in the evening of the 29th and that was to go through the vetting process of the applicants... When it’s offered it’ll be offered to someone thatll take him all of about three seconds to accept it his name is Tommy Greer, if it’s anyone else then it’s because they have pictures of everyone on the hiring committee having sex with clowns...
^^
:lmao:
single shot Wrote:This was the first time you said this days ago and I know it’s not credible because the hiring committee didn’t meet for the first time until later in the evening of the 29th and that was to go through the vetting process of the applicants... When it’s offered it’ll be offered to someone thatll take him all of about three seconds to accept it his name is Tommy Greer, if it’s anyone else then it’s because they have pictures of everyone on the hiring committee having sex with clowns...

Tom Greer is running this hiring. He is incharge of hiring himself through the Super, if he wants it and if not hiring who he thinks works. The committee is just there to confirm the hire not select the coach. Greer is backed by Super. Understand what is going on.
single shot Wrote:This was the first time you said this days ago and I know it’s not credible because the hiring committ no ee didn’t meet for the first time until later in the evening of the 29th and that was to go through the vetting process of the applicants... When it’s offered it’ll be offered to someone thatll take him all of about three seconds to accept it his name is Tommy Greer, if it’s anyone else then it’s because they have pictures of everyone on the hiring committee having sex with clowns...

You are woefully wrong my friend. You’re not nearly as in the know as you think. 😂. Believe what you want....no skin off my nose.....but my info is from the horses mouth. I know it’s spot on, whether you want to believe it or not. This candidate has no ties to Corbin in any way whatsoever. I’ll leave it right there.
Joe Morris???? Multiple championships! I’m strictly guessing.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:You are woefully wrong my friend. You’re not nearly as in the know as you think. 😂. Believe what you want....no skin off my nose.....but my info is from the horses mouth. I know it’s spot on, whether you want to believe it or not. This candidate has no ties to Corbin in any way whatsoever. I’ll leave it right there.

:eyeroll:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Tom Greer is running this hiring. He is incharge of hiring himself through the Super, if he wants it and if not hiring who he thinks works. The committee is just there to confirm the hire not select the coach. Greer is backed by Super. Understand what is going on.

Another personal differences and petty vendetta post, Most everyone in town wants to see this hire including most of the hiring committee...
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next