Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA approves final alignment for 2019-22
BoyleCo Wrote:Boyle’s district will be brutal. Both Lex Cath and Anderson should be top 10 teams next year. Top 15 at the least.

I know Boyle's junior class is stacked but what key parts will they lose from this senior class?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:5A district 8 has no shot at getting to another title game with this alignment.

You very well might be right, but I expect Pulaski to make it to the State Semi round every season during this alignment and would not be surprised to see them make it to the title game at least once.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
All the talk about how 4A would be so much more dominant than 3A this year. Yet, only the top couple of teams were great.

1. Johnson Central
2. Boyle County
3. Wayne County
4. Madisonville North Hopkins
5. Central
6. Franklin County
7. Lexington Catholic
8. Hopkinsville
9. Corbin
10. Harlan County

Vs

1. Belfry
2. DeSales
3. Bell County
4. Taylor County
5. Ashland
6. Christian Academy Louisville
7. Bardstown
8. Elizabethtown
9. Paducah Tilghman
10. Glasgow
Not much of a difference between the 2 classes other than JC and Boyle being the best 2 teams. Belfry would be close to them with a healthy Isaac Dixon.
Explorer Wrote:Feels like KHSAA finally did something correct.

Don't let them know that because then they'll think they're good and try to find a way to mess it up.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Not much of a difference between the 2 classes other than JC and Boyle being the best 2 teams. Belfry would be close to them with a healthy Isaac Dixon.

Sorry but I disagree. I have all the respect in the world. But even with dixon, it’s not gonna make up for the deficit we saw between them.
Hound05 Wrote:Sorry but I disagree. I have all the respect in the world. But even with dixon, it’s not gonna make up for the deficit we saw between them.

Dixon played against JC and we still got beat handily. So I agree, Belfry wasn't good enough this year to play with Johnson Central or Boyle County, even if 100% healthy.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:All the talk about how 4A would be so much more dominant than 3A this year. Yet, only the top couple of teams were great.

1. Johnson Central
2. Boyle County
3. Wayne County
4. Madisonville North Hopkins
5. Central
6. Franklin County
7. Lexington Catholic
8. Hopkinsville
9. Corbin
10. Harlan County

Vs

1. Belfry
2. DeSales
3. Bell County
4. Taylor County
5. Ashland
6. Christian Academy Louisville
7. Bardstown
8. Elizabethtown
9. Paducah Tilghman
10. Glasgow
:dudecomeon:
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:You very well might be right, but I expect Pulaski to make it to the State Semi round every season during this alignment and would not be surprised to see them make it to the title game at least once.

0/1 so far.
Hound05 Wrote:Sorry but I disagree. I have all the respect in the world. But even with dixon, it’s not gonna make up for the deficit we saw between them.

As a Belfry fan I do appreciate the respect our program gets. That being said....Johnson Central was BETTER than Belfry this season. End of discussion. I believe we could have played 10 times and lost 10. Just a really bad matchup for this group.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:As a Belfry fan I do appreciate the respect our program gets. That being said....Johnson Central was BETTER than Belfry this season. End of discussion. I believe we could have played 10 times and lost 10. Just a really bad matchup for this group.

Belfry had a run there for about 5 years that probably won’t be seen again by anyone for a while. Trinity had some runs like that but they are 6A and private. Belfrys run was just unbelievable because they could have played up and probably done the same thing. Eventually the law of statistics will come into play. You can’t sustain that type of domination year and after. But the good thing is, even in a somewhat down year for belfry, they still won a freaking title! Hah. It’s crazy. So JC beating them handily every now and then is nothing to hang a head on, given their past and what JC was this year. I wouldn’t trade my team, but I would have loved to been where either was this year.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Dixon played against JC and we still got beat handily. So I agree, Belfry wasn't good enough this year to play with Johnson Central or Boyle County, even if 100% healthy.

That’s why I said they were definitely the best 2 Teams out of both classes. The closest to them would be Belfry and Desales. Then possibly Bell third. After Boyle/JC 3A top 10 can play with and beat anyone in the rest of top 10 for 4A.
pjdoug Wrote:Are you sure? Smile

Not happening for a looooooooong time to come.TongueirateSho