Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating on Friday nights
BlackcatPride32 Wrote:I will, but I wish you could see the dropoff in fans the past few years. It really makes me sick. We have a good young coach, but the community doesn't come out in droves anymore.

We do have a pretty good young core, but that youth certainly shows.

BTW, good to see you're still on here Granny. I used to be on here as Mountain Pride, but I've lost the login for it, so I became more of a reader than a poster.

I'm so glad you're back! No matter what your name is. Confusednicker:

I've been around a good number of years. I will tell you now that every single school has its ebbs and flows. As the population declines in the mountain schools, that is going to be more and more noticeable. It really is a shame.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm so glad you're back! No matter what your name is. Confusednicker:

I've been around a good number of years. I will tell you now that every single school has its ebbs and flows. As the population declines in the mountain schools, that is going to be more and more noticeable. It really is a shame.

Oh I know. There’s a few other factors, but I don’t want to badmouth any individuals.
Mr. Whitley pjdoug colonial start a thread or Mr.Bell on Updates tomorrow night.
64SUR Wrote:Mr. Whitley pjdoug colonial start a thread or Mr.Bell on Updates tomorrow night.

Start the thread and I'll try if i feel like it. I struggle sometimes.
pjdoug Wrote:Start the thread and I'll try if i feel like it. I struggle sometimes.

Will do Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Will do Confusednicker:

Thanks.
Will be at North vs South game Thursday night and Corbin vs Bowling Green Friday night :Cheerlead
I’ve got the twitter page up and running so updates will be coming from the @BGRivals twitter page and I’ll be posting links to each game I post a update from leading them to the running update thread that we always have on here. Just another way to help get more people interacting with the site.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I’ve got the twitter page up and running so updates will be coming from the @BGRivals twitter page and I’ll be posting links to each game I post a update from leading them to the running update thread that we always have on here. Just another way to help get more people interacting with the site.

Spud6 you are one busy guy but thanks for doing all you do
Let’s keep up the updating on Friday night game on BGR, Y’all was awesome last week. :worthy:
Anyone updating games on Thursday Night :Cheerlead
Who’s Thursday?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'll try to update from the Somerset/ Hazard game if my wife will let me go after my chemotherapy infusion today.
Corbin vs Lafayette tonight TongueirateSho
I’ll be posting on the twitter page with links to these threads you all have started.

@BGRivals
#BBFL
I'm out tonight y'all. My energy level isn't back to a level that would allow me to make the trip. I'll post some radio updates.
We will miss you tonight Walt. Hope you have a full recovery and bounce back strong
I will be at Corbin vs Knox Central, Go Hounds :Cheerlead
Make sure to follow the BGR twitter as well! I keep it updated on Friday's and post links to the threads on here
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Make sure to follow the BGR twitter as well! I keep it updated on Friday's and post links to the threads on here

Why the heck didn't anyone tell me we had a Twitter? What's the handle so I can follow?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Why the heck didn't anyone tell me we had a Twitter? What's the handle so I can follow?

BGRivals

I just started it up again three weeks ago
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:BGRivals

I just started it up again three weeks ago

That's awesome! Me and Ethan just followed.
Somerset-Danville will be streamed live on lakecumberlandsports.com if anyone is interested.
Lynn Camp will be streaming against Pineville on Facebook (the big one 106.3).
Will be at Whitley County vs north Laurel game Thursday night Looking for free drinks and food. :Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry:
I'm out this week. I will be living but updates on here. Some big games on Friday
I’ll be at Hazard/Pikeville. But AT&T stinks over there so not sure what I can do
#BBFL
E's Army Wrote:I'm out this week. I will be living but updates on here. Some big games on Friday

What do you mean you’re out this week. You back to drinking and horse betting Confusednicker:
Worse. A wedding
E's Army Wrote:Worse. A wedding

Yikes :igiveup:
#BBFL