•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Hound05 Wrote:You just keep your voodoo and with craft on your side of the stands. Bobby Boucher’s mamma said “IMTU is the DEVIL!!!”

Got to admit that’s a good one, don’t get all mushy, you might not ever hear that again. Smile
IMTU is legit. Helps us win championships.
SImpleplan Wrote:IMTU is legit. Helps us win championships.

Jesus Christ!! Did you all go on a recruiting spree for BGR?? Haha. Welcome to the board.
rookie57 Wrote:Got to admit that’s a good one, don’t get all mushy, you might not ever hear that again. Smile

Friends???? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] I’ll let you know Friday night
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t think anything past the first 7 posts have been meaningful. You’re doing fine, don’t apologize.

H3LL I took the day off work just to get it to 20 pages haha

Here is to bring meaningfull.... stay home corbinites...save yourself gas the money... if it dont rain ur secondary gets exposed... heard it here first on MNN..
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t think anything past the first 7 posts have been meaningful. You’re doing fine, don’t apologize.

H3LL I took the day off work just to get it to 20 pages haha

Okay-apology withdrawn, but now I'm feeling bad because I didn't take the day off (well not officially), but haven't accomplished anything other than keeping up with this forum and the Kavanaugh situation. By the way, any chance your quarterback tried to kiss a girl on the playground in kindergarten? Could be a game changer if that comes out just before game time.
Former Cardinal standout Ryan Ivey resigned as Austin peay AD in July to take a bigger AD job. I hope despite this that we still get the Royal Treatment from the Govs. I did learn that we will get the home side of the stadium again which is huge if it rains since there are covered seats on the hone side
KYHog Wrote:Okay-apology withdrawn, but now I'm feeling bad because I didn't take the day off (well not officially), but haven't accomplished anything other than keeping up with this forum and the Kavanaugh situation. By the way, any chance your quarterback tried to kiss a girl on the playground in kindergarten? Could be a game changer if that comes out just before game time.

That's funnny.... an sad.... phaha..haha:hilarious:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Former Cardinal standout Ryan Ivey resigned as Austin peay AD in July to take a bigger AD job. I hope despite this that we still get the Royal Treatment from the Govs. I did learn that we will get the home side of the stadium again which is huge if it rains since there are covered seats on the hone side

We still get our refs, right? Or do we now have to use tn officials?
KYHog Wrote:Okay-apology withdrawn, but now I'm feeling bad because I didn't take the day off (well not officially), but haven't accomplished anything other than keeping up with this forum and the Kavanaugh situation. By the way, any chance your quarterback tried to kiss a girl on the playground in kindergarten? Could be a game changer if that comes out just before game time.

Confusednicker:

Funny!

But

Careful, in todays world some nut job might run over to the high school and start trying to find a disgruntled ex-girlfriend
ontopofthewest Wrote:Here is to bring meaningfull.... stay home corbinites...save yourself gas the money... if it dont rain ur secondary gets exposed... heard it here first on MNN..

That’s what the last two STATE CHAMPS said too.
ontopofthewest Wrote:We still get our refs, right? Or do we now have to use tn officials?

Im sure they will let us use whomever we want to, heck I will see if they will let #55 do it. He could put #64 on the chains and for good measure Dougie Fresh can be Head linesman. My only concern would be that they would spend so much time bickering that the game might take til midnight :thatsfunn
55, mc.... have yall heard from Andrew Roark yet? Was wandering if yall have gotten all the checklist results from Corbin .. figured since its thur an the new IMTU info is set to be released figured we could now get a more accurate readings as to game an predictions..
ontopofthewest Wrote:55, mc.... have yall heard from Andrew Roark yet? Was wandering if yall have gotten all the checklist results from Corbin .. figured since its thur an the new IMTU info is set to be released figured we could now get a more accurate readings as to game an predictions..

I would defer that Question to Mayfield AD, Joe Morris. He and Roark have worked together as AD's a couple years and also coached in a KY All Star game together a couple years back. Maybe the one with TN All Stars that they had down at Dolly's house
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Im sure they will let us use whomever we want to, heck I will see if they will let #55 do it. He could put #64 on the chains and for good measure Dougie Fresh can be Head linesman. My only concern would be that they would spend so much time bickering that the game might take til midnight :thatsfunn

No danger I see a running clock in Corbin favor. Lol this is a joke so no one get butt hurt, my goal today is drink a beer per page and we are only on page 19. Trying to finish this case off. With all honesty I still see a hounds victory
In all seriousness. Does the game start at 7 our time or central time?
Central time
Mayfield, you robots show up whenever programmed or whenever Tony Franklin says it’s ok .. #IMTU
Westside Wrote:55, how is Corbin's hydration looking as a whole this week?

That's funny. I don't keer who ye are. lol
mysonis55 Wrote:IMTU
IMTU
IMTU

The secrete is out of the bag as to how our success works.

You secrete a lot of BS out your mouth.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Here is to bring meaningfull.... stay home corbinites...save yourself gas the money... if it dont rain ur secondary gets exposed... heard it here first on MNN..

Gas the money. You are on the brink of full meltdown.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Im sure they will let us use whomever we want to, heck I will see if they will let #55 do it. He could put #64 on the chains and for good measure Dougie Fresh can be Head linesman. My only concern would be that they would spend so much time bickering that the game might take til midnight :thatsfunn
:biglmao:
Anybody wanting a hitchhiker I will buy the gas :bike::bike:
64SUR Wrote:Anybody wanting a hitchhiker I will buy the gas :bike::bike:

Look he is wanting to run away and come to Mayfield. He has been planning this since we whipped Wburg in 2013. He don’t even want to bring his truck so no one can track him. Poor boy wants to make sure no one knows he turned red and black.
On the hydration issue. I noticed the boys did not start the pedialyte today like they should for the last 24 hours. Could be a mistake.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Confusednicker:

Funny!

But

Careful, in todays world some nut job might run over to the high school and start trying to find a disgruntled ex-girlfriend

Dang it, I guess I should turn around and start back towards home then?
ontopofthewest Wrote:55, mc.... have yall heard from Andrew Roark yet? Was wandering if yall have gotten all the checklist results from Corbin .. figured since its thur an the new IMTU info is set to be released figured we could now get a more accurate readings as to game an predictions..

We can’t let those thoughts out until kickoff.
sheww
Hound05 Wrote:You just keep your voodoo and with craft on your side of the stands. Bobby Boucher’s mamma said “IMTU is the DEVIL!!!”
Get it right!!! "IMTU is the DEBIL!!!!!"

[attachment=o3781]
If I have offended anyone with that picture, I will remove it with my apologies.
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next