•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
rookie57 Wrote:Well me and my buddy have now watched all the Corbin games on film and after we graded them ourselves using IMTU I don’t see any chance we lose to Corbin, ZERO
What will happen if Corbin does win?
ontopofthewest Wrote:So.. I'm not riding this as an excuse because we did get beat an Danville out played us, but we went through a gauntlet to get to the state game, as we usally do.. Danville had their ticket handed to them... let's see how that works for them this year with cal an desales eatin from their table.
This game last year Corbin won.. were they better than us... No... we were beat up from the week prior.. is it a excuse, not ment to be just the truth.. last years Corbin game was close as the one before it in 2016 one point separated the score, in 17' 4yrds separated the two offenses 221 Corbin vs 225 may.. now this year.. we come into this game as fresh as we ever have in the last 4 yrs... an this year the game will end like the 1st one in this four game series did in 2015 .. it will at least be a two score victory for the cardinals... an the separation will happen in the second half..only tow shots Corbin has is the rain forecasted an the cards defense has not been as solid as the liking.. last year they were giving up 19.2 points per game entering this one.... this year 20.6 is the number entering the matchup an out of the 103 pts given up 28 have been at the hands of iv late in game... Corbin will receive a spankin.... I wanna see fb/YouTube video after the loss too.... Confusednicker:
Thanks. I laugh out loud when I read posts from you arrogant bird brains. You are probably from Missouri so Corbin has to show you.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Seriously....stop smoking crack. It has messed up way to many brain cells
if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Seriously? Did you play football? It is a grade system used by a great many high schools and colleges. I bet Corbin uses it

Hard to believe someone that talks smack isn’t aware of the most used grading system in football.
pjdoug Wrote:Anybody would be proud to be my cousin. That's why I have more cousins than 64SUR.

Are you kin to Col. Sanders?

My wife found some ancestry from the Corbin area in the Hensley & Norton Clans. (Corbin, Knox and Laurel Counties). The Knox bunch was from some backwater place called Stinkin Creek or at least were around 1900
For those that like this sort of thing. After getting all the game grades for Corbin and MF's from Friday I ask someone at the facility to run the the IMTU algorithm for the game. It gives MF a 74.7% chance of winning Friday!
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I thought you was a student of football. That system is basic to football. It’s so basic that most of the youth coaches here in Mayfield use it to grade their players.

You need to get one of your coach friends to show you this. It’s probably the best scouting tool that you as a fan can use.

I’m a fan in the stands same as you 55 except on opposite side of the field. On my side of the field mayfield hasn’t face a Defense like Corbin this year. Mayfield hasn’t face a Mr. Football Candidate like Qb Chase Estep, Mayfield hasn’t face a future Mr. Football player like super freshman Treyveon Longmire,.................Mayfield is in for a long bus ride back home......Now for system I use the 64SUR eyetests systems :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Are you kin to Col. Sanders?

My wife found some ancestry from the Corbin area in the Hensley & Northon Clans. (Corbin, Knox and Laurel Counties). The Knox bunch was from some backwater place called Stinkin Creek or atleast were around 1900
Not that I know of, but He was born in Indiana. Most of my family came from North Carolina and Virginia through East Tennessee to Kentucky. I'm a Genealogist and always looking for different surnames and cousins, but I'm not sure if I'm kin to 64SUR or not. I probably wouldn't claim him if I was Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I’m a fan in the stands same as you 55 except on opposite side of the field. On my side of the field mayfield hasn’t face a Defense like Corbin this year. Mayfield hasn’t face a Mr. Football Candidate like Qb Chase Estep, Mayfield hasn’t face a future Mr. Football player like super freshman Treyveon Longmire,.................Mayfield is in for a long bus ride back home......Now for system I use the 64SUR eyetests systems :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste

Longmire is the real deal.
pjdoug Wrote:Not that I know of, but He was born in Indiana. Most of my family came from North Carolina and Virginia through East Tennessee to Kentucky. I'm a Genealogist and always looking for different surnames and cousins, but I'm not sure if I'm kin to 64SUR or not. I probably wouldn't claim him if I was Confusednicker:

I sure cant blame you on that. I wouldn't claim him either!

J/K 64, well sort of. I at the very least would never claim anyone that cheers for the Hounds or Willysburg :thatsfunn
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:For those that like this sort of thing. After getting all the game grades for Corbin and MF's from Friday I ask someone at the facility to run the the algorithm for the game based on the grade system. It gives MF a 74.3% chance of winning Friday!

I enjoy your enthusiasm, but how do your score that. Mf averages 40 points a game and gives up 21 against in state competition with a overall record of like 7-11. Corbin averages somewhere like 27 def given up like 9.1 ( including our jv and freshman) and played two defending state champs from other classes. I could see you’ll scoring in the teens but us scoring in the twenties by real life no keyboard numbers. I get that technology has its place in sports, but what you have played and what we have played is two very different schedules. Granted Whitley has a bad record but all the other teams we have played are pretty good programs and I only see pt as your only test this season. I guess what I am getting to is you give up more than half of what you score. We give up 1/3 to what we score. Your defense gives up points so we will get ours, our defense is stingy and I don’t see you’ll scoring as you usually do.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I sure cant blame you on that. I wouldn't claim him either!

J/K 64, well sort of. I at the very least would never claim anyone that cheers for the Hounds or Willysburg :thatsfunn

If I could I'd drive from here to Mayfield on a barbecue tour. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I enjoy your enthusiasm, but how do your score that. Mf averages 40 points a game and gives up 21 against in state competition with a overall record of like 7-11. Corbin averages somewhere like 27 def given up like 9.1 ( including our jv and freshman) and played two defending state champs from other classes. I could see you’ll scoring in the teens but us scoring in the twenties by real life no keyboard numbers. I get that technology has its place in sports, but what you have played and what we have played is two very different schedules. Granted Whitley has a bad record but all the other teams we have played are pretty good programs and I only see pt as your only test this season. I guess what I am getting to is you give up more than half of what you score. We give up 1/3 to what we score. Your defense gives up points so we will get ours, our defense is stingy and I don’t see you’ll scoring as you usually do.

Nice analysis....except that aint how it's going to be.
Snakesnot Wrote:Nice analysis....except that aint how it's going to be.

That’s why they play the game, Friday couldn’t get here soon enough.
Snakesnot Wrote:Nice analysis....except that aint how it's going to be.
Tell us how it's gonna be and make it sticky so we can refer back to it Friday night.
I've never heard of the imtu system either.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I enjoy your enthusiasm, but how do your score that. Mf averages 40 points a game and gives up 21 against in state competition with a overall record of like 7-11. Corbin averages somewhere like 27 def given up like 9.1 ( including our jv and freshman) and played two defending state champs from other classes. I could see you’ll scoring in the teens but us scoring in the twenties by real life no keyboard numbers. I get that technology has its place in sports, but what you have played and what we have played is two very different schedules. Granted Whitley has a bad record but all the other teams we have played are pretty good programs and I only see pt as your only test this season. I guess what I am getting to is you give up more than half of what you score. We give up 1/3 to what we score. Your defense gives up points so we will get ours, our defense is stingy and I don’t see you’ll scoring as you usually do.
+

Boss, the IMTU system has a algorithm (so I was told by someone several years ago) but how it works is a question for someone more familiar with the IMTU system or computers I would assume. That is why I stated at the beginning of my last post "For those who like this sort of thing" or somthing like that. To add to the mysteries, The Lithouse has us over Corbin as well and Cantrell has Corbin over us. If you go CalPreps and do the head to head challenge it has MF winning. I think MaxPreps has Corbin higher. I will say this and #55 and some others can back me up on this, I can only recall the IMTU system missing the game winner a couple of times in the last 5 years so I feel it is a very accurate source but anything can happen so we will all have to wait until Fri Night to find out.
ontopofthewest Wrote:55 i Need to see the beechwood versus corbin game film.. up until then the Estep kid had a pretty solid IMTU rating this year with only one interception.... but the 2 interceptions in the beechwood game really killed his rating

I will see if I can make you a copy.
Westside Wrote:I've never heard of the imtu system either.
Not all of us can be as smart as some of the birds out West. Knowing the system gave them a greatly unfair advantage over Danville.
pjdoug Wrote:Anybody would be proud to be my cousin. That's why I have more cousins than 64SUR.

This is an impossibility unless, of course, YOU are 64's cousin!

Confusednicker:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:+

Boss, the IMTU system has a algorithm (so I was told by someone several years ago) but how it works is a question for someone more familiar with the IMTU system or computers I would assume. That is why I stated at the beginning of my last post "For those who like this sort of thing" or somthing like that. To add to the mysteries, The Lithouse has us over Corbin as well and Cantrell has Corbin over us. If you go CalPreps and do the head to head challenge it has MF winning. I think MaxPreps has Corbin higher. I will say this and #55 and some others can back me up on this, I can only recall the IMTU system missing the game winner a couple of times in the last 5 years so I feel it is a very accurate source but anything can happen so we will all have to wait until Fri Night to find out.

I honestly don't see how any system can be so accurate unless a team just simply outclasses their opponents week after week which I'm sure Mayfield does on most nights. There are just too many variables in a high school football played by 14-18 year-olds.
Westside Wrote:I've never heard of the imtu system either.

I think the T stand for trump M stands for mayfield U University and the I maybe international another words Trump International University of Mayfield :blondetea
Granny Bear Wrote:This is an impossibility unless, of course, YOU are 64's cousin!

Confusednicker:

I need to go to the game and take a poster that says I'm 64SUR's cousin.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:+

But, those 2 losses were due to some key injuries. I wouldn’t count those. It’s basically an infallible system.
64SUR Wrote:I think the T stand for trump M stands for mayfield U University and the I maybe international another words Trump International University of Mayfield :blondetea

Are you saying that they recruit internationally?
^You aren't too far off course!

International Medical and Technological University

Guess if you're using that for a football grading tool, you're probably checking to see if your team is alive and healthy!
64SUR Wrote:I think the T stand for trump M stands for mayfield U University and the I maybe international another words Trump International University of Mayfield :blondetea

You already lost big to Trump once. So, I’m good with that.
pjdoug Wrote:Are you saying that they recruit internationally?

We do. Just not Whitley County, out of respect for you of course.
2nd request.... Can someone tell me if this is a 7:00 or 7:30 start time ???

Thanks in advance..
Granny Bear Wrote:^You aren't too far off course!

International Medical and Technological University

Guess if you're using that for a football grading tool, you're probably checking to see if your team is alive and healthy!
I could see how they'll need that tool after playing Corbin.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next