Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 66 South Laurel 62 OT (13th region finals)
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:How can it be recruiting if the kids are already enrolled there? Coming from a Corbin team that had a starting 5 in which 1 kid should be at Corbin. Lol.

The quote said coming to South, I don’t know what dictionary your using but the way I’m reading doesn’t at all read like they’re already enrolled. Maybe if they’d been in your starting five instead of watching somebody else play they’d still be there but I get it it’s Corbin fault kids only come to us as the post above states your recruiting from kids already enrolled :eyeroll:
ky playmaker Wrote:If what I hear is coming to south and dalton playing south will be in good shape

You got any hints for us who haven’t heard anything?
chs crazy Wrote:The quote said coming to South, I don’t know what dictionary your using but the way I’m reading doesn’t at all read like they’re already enrolled. Maybe if they’d been in your starting five instead of watching somebody else play they’d still be there but I get it it’s Corbin fault kids only come to us as the post above states your recruiting from kids already enrolled :eyeroll:

Wow. I'm assuming they don't teach you how to write a complete sentence or paragraph at the fine institution of Corbin independent? That was hard to read and decipher wth you are trying to say. Lol.
ky playmaker Wrote:If what I hear is coming to south and dalton playing south will be in good shape

Here enlightened one how would you comprehend this? It doesn’t at all sound like someone that is already enrolled. Maybe you rubes in the county are talking a different language now too!
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Wow. I'm assuming they don't teach you how to write a complete sentence or paragraph at the fine institution of Corbin independent? That was hard to read and decipher wth you are trying to say. Lol.

He is originally from the county. We ain't as intelligent down here in the mountains.
chs crazy Wrote:Here enlightened one how would you comprehend this? It doesn’t at all sound like someone that is already enrolled. Maybe you rubes in the county are talking a different language now too!

I speak fluent redneck Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I speak fluent redneck Confusednicker:

Your different Dougie that’s creek speak Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:Your different Dougie that’s creek speak Confusednicker:

The creek people are my kind of people
pjdoug Wrote:He is originally from the county. We ain't as intelligent down here in the mountains.

Took me a few minutes to think of who it may be, and I have a pretty good guess. Would be a nice addition
Superfly Wrote:Coach Davis got out coached and was very lucky that Cromer hit the three after JJ Ramey hit one but he called time out. He has blew it the last 2 years.

I have to disagree with this statement. I thought South Laurel was very well prepared for what Corbin wanted to do offensively and took that away.
The Outsider Wrote:I have to disagree with this statement. I thought South Laurel was very well prepared for what Corbin wanted to do offensively and took that away.

I feel like south was in the game because Corbin missed some open looks, and south hit some tough looks. Not taking anything away from the kids, they played their tails off. I just don't think the game was close because of coaching.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I feel like south was in the game because Corbin missed some open looks, and south hit some tough looks. Not taking anything away from the kids, they played their tails off. I just don't think the game was close because of coaching.

It wasn't coaching that kept them close at all. It was the players and Luck. All he can do is cry to officials all game long.
chs crazy Wrote:The quote said coming to South, I don’t know what dictionary your using but the way I’m reading doesn’t at all read like they’re already enrolled. Maybe if they’d been in your starting five instead of watching somebody else play they’d still be there but I get it it’s Corbin fault kids only come to us as the post above states your recruiting from kids already enrolled :eyeroll:
I hear some kids going to corbin and kids going to north and south. I guess its all recruiting. lol
ky playmaker Wrote:I hear some kids going to corbin and kids going to north and south. I guess its all recruiting. lol

There are more kids coming than going from Corbin. Hear the South pipeline to Corbin is still running strong!

:hilarious::hilarious:
ky playmaker Wrote:I hear some kids going to corbin and kids going to north and south. I guess its all recruiting. lol

You know honestly I’m fine with it if South has a kid from another school that wants to come there to play and the kid is gonna be happy then that’s great. They only get one crack at being a kid and if they’re unhappy at wherever they may presently be at should they have to stay there to satisfy a bunch of adults? I wasn’t trying to use your statement to throw anyone under the bus but just to show Corbin isn’t the only one getting transfers. Good luck to your boys next year there’s definitely some special talent there, they played their tales off Monday night!
chs crazy Wrote:You know honestly I’m fine with it if South has a kid from another school that wants to come there to play and the kid is gonna be happy then that’s great. They only get one crack at being a kid and if they’re unhappy at wherever they may presently be at should they have to stay there to satisfy a bunch of adults? I wasn’t trying to use your statement to throw anyone under the bus but just to show Corbin isn’t the only one getting transfers. Good luck to your boys next year there’s definitely some special talent there, they played their tales off Monday night!
thanks and I agree
CoachWMills Wrote:There are more kids coming than going from Corbin. Hear the South pipeline to Corbin is still running strong!

:hilarious::hilarious:
How many personalities do you have?
Heard that Saunders is back at South next year. Going to try and win 2 regions in a row. Not a bad idea.
cherokee Wrote:Really after all the negativity toward the team and community you my friend have many facesConfusednicker:

"Congratulations to Corbin.

Battled adversity and got the job done when I honestly didn't think it'd be their year as of mid- to late-January.

Hats off to them."

Congrats for winning? Check.

I didn't think they'd do it in mid- to late- January? Check.

Sorry that I had a problem with the racism (so I guess that may be toward both the team and community... depending on how you slice it). I guess if you want to call that negativity, then yea... I mean, racism is a negative thing for most people.

Don't know why that changes any of the above.
Leader Wrote:Heard that Saunders is back at South next year. Going to try and win 2 regions in a row. Not a bad idea.

Heard they were closing the road back to South.
Leader Wrote:Heard that Saunders is back at South next year. Going to try and win 2 regions in a row. Not a bad idea.
fake news
Thanks playmaker he gets on any thread that mentions Corbin and starts trying to spread rumors like coaching changes, transfers. He is the worst kind of troll, even went on a thread when Whitley was playing Knox girls and tried to start s rumor there. He must think that if there is some trouble in that camp Knox can win a game.
pjdoug Wrote:How many personalities do you have?

Just one that I can think of!

Heard that you where gonna stop eating crayons and licking windows too and that’s not happened.
CoachWMills Wrote:Just one that I can think of!

amnesia?

Sanders or Saunders??
chs crazy Wrote:Heard that you where gonna stop eating crayons and licking windows too and that’s not happened.

I remember eating crayons as a kid Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:amnesia?

Never use it!
CoachWMills Wrote:Never use it!

Which mills are you anyway, I just talked to Wayne and told him he had a stalker.
pjdoug Wrote:I remember eating crayons as a kid Confusednicker:

Have you been recruiting, you received a new kid yesterday.😂