Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
68.00%
Pikeville
32.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Pikeville
jetpilot Wrote:Actually didn't bend lol...they scored on first possession, most of yardage was a catch and run of about 50, then didn't threaten again until late in 4th on 2nd string and were stopped.

They'll do some bend'n Friday night that's for sure!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:They'll do some bend'n Friday night that's for sure!!

So will Hazard. Can't wait!
Pikeville 14
Hazard 10
Bulldogs 24
Panthers 21
Dawgs getting closer to Lexington.
Pikeville will blow out the little men from Hazard Fri. Pikeville is heading back to glory!
Cakebattermatters Wrote:Pikeville will blow out the little men from Hazard Fri. Pikeville is heading back to glory!

Not sure I'd put too much money on it! Ya know just to be safe! 😊
Blue-bird he has been on ever thread trolling, I wouldn’t pay much attention to him he may go away.
It looks the weather has changed for this game.
bac2369 Wrote:It looks the weather has changed for this game.

What is it supposed to be now last time I looked it was going to be perfect weather?
Patriot1 Wrote:What is it supposed to be now last time I looked it was going to be perfect weather?

Shows 62 high and 50 for a low and sunny.
Patriot1 Wrote:Blue-bird he has been on ever thread trolling, I wouldn’t pay much attention to him he may go away.

Trolling. U funny Patriot! I like ya, Don't care if u are a Pather!
Or a Panther
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Or a Panther

Feeling is mutual Blue-bird even though your a tiger! One question though why are they the tigers and are blue and white. I have never seen a blue tiger, they should be like the Cincinnati colors 😂😂
pjdoug Wrote:Dawgs getting closer to Lexington.

Hey dougie. Take a tip from blue birdie, I wouldn't put too much money on it at this point. It might help you keep a little pocket money. Confusednicker:
Cakebattermatters Wrote:Pikeville will blow out the little men from Hazard Fri. Pikeville is heading back to glory!

:hilarious:

Your cake is dough.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Hey dougie. Take a tip from blue birdie, I wouldn't put too much money on it at this point. It might help you keep a little pocket money. Confusednicker:

prepare yourself for the worst and don't get your hopes up Smile
pjdoug Wrote:prepare yourself for the worst and don't get your hopes up Smile

Lol ! Don't know about that advice my friend. Glad Coach Mac and staff don't have that attitude going in.:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:prepare yourself for the worst and don't get your hopes up Smile

:dontthink

jetpilot Wrote::dontthink

Lol ! Good stuff there jp.:hilarious:
Patriot1 Wrote:Feeling is mutual Blue-bird even though your a tiger! One question though why are they the tigers and are blue and white. I have never seen a blue tiger, they should be like the Cincinnati colors 😂😂

It's similar to a Maroon Panther. 😂 not sure how these schools came up with em back in the day!
Hey Blue-Bird they do wear black once or twice a year 😂
Big Five-0- Wrote:Lol ! Don't know about that advice my friend. Glad Coach Mac and staff don't have that attitude going in.:dontthink

Your team might have a chance but Hazard is going to give them more than they want and then some. lol
jetpilot Wrote::dontthink

You didn't have to post the disturbed beaver .
That’s true pjdoug but it’s going to be interesting to see how much this Pikeville team has improved or was it just the competition level they were playing. I think they have improved a lot but we will see. No one knows what’s going to happen until they play. That stupid football is oblong and it bounces funny, just hope it bounces the Panthers way.
Patriot1 Wrote:That’s true pjdoug but it’s going to be interesting to see how much this Pikeville team has improved or was it just the competition level they were playing. I think they have improved a lot but we will see. No one knows what’s going to happen until they play. That stupid football is oblong and it bounces funny, just hope it bounces the Panthers way.

I think they have improved a lot too and it should be a good game. I hope jetpilot doesn't crash and burn .
Patriot1 Wrote:Hey Blue-Bird they do wear black once or twice a year 😂

That is true Pat! We don't have a trace of orange. We do wear white and I have seen white Tigers!
pjdoug Wrote:I think they have improved a lot too and it should be a good game. I hope jetpilot doesn't crash and burn .

Pikeville has actually improved a LOT! Just have to see if it's been enough. Hazard D is strong and Blair is as good of a QB as any. Seems Roberts has found his footing as well though! Is either one of these Regional finals televised? Be nice to be at the Paintsville Raceland game and check in on the Pikeville Hazard or vice versa for Hazard Pikeville fans!
Hopefully someone will be updating on BGR, I would but the quarter would be over before I would get it wrote out on my phone. Not very good at this texting stuff. Around Paintsville going to Have the Paintsville game?