Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
37.50%
Whitley County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley @ Perry 10/6
I'm surprised you're not going.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I'll have to be streaming this sadly.
Whitleys radio has become to cheap to stream online :Sad04:

I know and I enjoyed listening to the online stream while watching the game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It seems youre taking your frustration with hazard out on me. I suggest light counseling/No meds to start and see if that helps. If not, I'd seek government assistance for your health care needs. Maybe a mediation session with the hazard administration to right some wrongs?

^ Confusednicker:
Today is the big day. get ready.
Perry gets to show if they are for real
This thread is a throw back to the good ole days! Back when Filthy Animal got a 3 day suspension for calling zaga_fan a horse's ass!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:This thread is a throw back to the good ole days! Back when Filthy Animal got a 3 day suspension for calling zaga_fan a horse's ass!

Confusednicker:

Where are all of the Harlan County fans? There was 200 dozen on here back from 2009-2012 it seemed, and zaga got on every one of their nerves.
is it too late for me to change my prediction and pick Perry County to win so I don't have to eat crow? Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:This thread is a throw back to the good ole days! Back when Filthy Animal got a 3 day suspension for calling zaga_fan a horse's ass!

Confusednicker:

that's funny Confusednicker:
Whitley County is going to run it up .....

Confusednicker:

Good times lol
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Where are all of the Harlan County fans? There was 200 dozen on here back from 2009-2012 it seemed, and zaga got on every one of their nerves.

Everybody's baby grew up, left for college or got married and started families. I would imagine that Filthy Animal might make an appearance in the future. She is a lot younger than the rest of us, and her son isn't football playing age yet.

At one point in time, there was a bounty in Harlan County for the identity of zaga_fan and RunItUpTheGut. Everybody thought I knew them, but I didn't at the time. If I had known their identity, I would've given them up for sure. Talk about a massacre. Ever seen a herd of Black Bear Mamas swarm two know-it-alls?
Confusednicker:
Its funny to hear these guys on here talk so much thrash. You would think PCC is playing the Dallas Cowboys. lol
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Paparazzi Wrote:Since it's the night before my commodores play your mighty Whitley co team gut I want to give you a little piece of my mind. First off , you are the most dispicable poster I've ever witnessed. Or rather , scum
Of the earth to me. Pcc may lose by 50 to Whitley but that's ok. What you know idiot about football in Perry co is zero. Let me fill
You in idiot. We have 8 starters , the best 8 players at Hazard high school, not playing at Pcc, who should be playing at pcc. If they were here idiot we would be the third or fourth best team in 5a. Yes that's a fact idiot. Understand! I'm sick of your ignorance! I won't name kids but we trained them all and I'm middle school we beat hazard like 52-7 and it could have been a lot worse. We beat them repeatedly to death. Those kids split up and some went to Hazard. We would be dominating if they stayed together idiot. Okay! So what you know is nothing and good luck on your running clock trash. Better hope u win because if not you are the only loser!

:thatsfunn. :thatsfunn. :thatsfunn. :thatsfunn. :thatsfunn. :thatsfunn
^That's nothing!

One time when we were playing Perry, Filthy Animal composed a picture for a thread. She is absolutely THE most artistically gifted person that I know. Anyway, this picture showed a commodore in a canoe going down a dark brown river toward a waterfall and just sitting there.

To quote the great Sheldon Cooper, "I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."

Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:

I would personally make an exception to the rules for anyone to call zaga that.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Where are all of the Harlan County fans? There was 200 dozen on here back from 2009-2012 it seemed, and zaga got on every one of their nerves.

They left when consolidation stopped helping (thats right HDE) and they became the new perry Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Everybody's baby grew up, left for college or got married and started families. I would imagine that Filthy Animal might make an appearance in the future. She is a lot younger than the rest of us, and her son isn't football playing age yet.

At one point in time, there was a bounty in Harlan County for the identity of zaga_fan and RunItUpTheGut. Everybody thought I knew them, but I didn't at the time. If I had known their identity, I would've given them up for sure. Talk about a massacre. Ever seen a herd of Black Bear Mamas swarm two know-it-alls?
Confusednicker:

We had all of Harlan County tore up for a while.
They didn't know whether to come to hazard first or go to Corbin and since they only had one minivan they just decided to stay home Confusednicker:
chalktalk Wrote:Its funny to hear these guys on here talk so much thrash. You would think PCC is playing the Dallas Cowboys. lol

Cowboys?
If take Whitley over the cowboys any day.
Granny Bear Wrote:^That's nothing!

One time when we were playing Perry, Filthy Animal composed a picture for a thread. She is absolutely THE most artistically gifted person that I know. Anyway, this picture showed a commodore in a canoe going down a dark brown river toward a waterfall and just sitting there.

To quote the great Sheldon Cooper, "I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."

Confusednicker:

Still not as good as the video zaga posted, sitting in his car, at work, with a guitar, singing a song he made up about Harlan county
The last time that Perry came to Harlan and played on the old field, Filthy Animal had two signs printed up with zaga's name on one and aslan's name on the other.

She kept marching the sidelines, but no takers!!

Cowards!!
Oh I loved that song!!!!
It's a thousand wonders we all weren't perma banned!!
king360 Wrote:Good times lol

And he's back!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Still not as good as the video zaga posted, sitting in his car, at work, with a guitar, singing a song he made up about Harlan county

[YOUTUBE="Dear Colonels,"]LT1WluX7qpQ[/YOUTUBE]

The only thing as fun as being the thorn in the side of Black Bear Nation back in the day...

was the few days after Perry Central beat Johnson Central around that time.

I don't know that I've ever raised that much hell in a short amount of time.
zaga_fan Wrote:And he's back!

Lol im always here..just not felt like jumping in the conversations
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing as fun as being the thorn in the side of Black Bear Nation back in the day...

Oh that was such a fun week.
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing as fun as being the thorn in the side of Black Bear Nation back in the day...

I just went back and read that thread on page 272 or something, it was at 2 pages within 2 hours of the game ending. You were on an absolute roll.

Boy that was a fun game. Glad I made Be trip for that one!