Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2017
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Don't know about Rhodes but Wyatt isn't playing. My Brother heard that straight from the horses mouth. I dont understand the kid limiting his options that way and I fear he and his family are getting some terrible advice. But, that's none of my business I guess. Oh well....Next man up. Not saying we're better off without Wyatt. I am saying we'll be better off with people who WANT to play and get better.

The kid had surgery last week and is out 8-12 weeks.. Do the math .. Then tell us how much you know about the situation .. Wow smh
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:The kid had surgery last week and is out 8-12 weeks.. Do the math .. Then tell us how much you know about the situation .. Wow smh

Jmhsrv1970 man I hate to here his not getting to play great young man and great athlete
Way I had heard it before the surgery was he planned to return afterwards, but wi H that kind of timeline, doesn't sound plausible. So looks like I was wrong, or at least the guy I heard it from was. Shame. But like other poster said, next man up.
This could be a tough year for Pikeville, :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:......just guessing
A bit touchy, aren't we Pumpkin? LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:A bit touchy, aren't we Pumpkin? LOL!

No .. Just stating facts instead of bumping my gums..
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:No .. Just stating facts instead of bumping my gums..

Ok, thanks for stopping by...
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ok, thanks for stopping by...

Yes mam .. You too
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:yes mam .. You too

😂😂😂
In all seriousness, I do hope Wyatt heals fully and is ready for Basketball season.
Who is playing the qb role? Whose carrying the load for the panthers this year?
Just curious is Pikeville going to picked up anymore games this year 8 just doesn't seem to be a lot, :popcorn:
12 weeks from now would have him returning middle of October. if the he is playing then that would give him a few weeks to get in shape and set Pikeville up for a post season run..
Battaille gone, Rhodes gone, and Dawahare gone??? also....the cupboard is not bare, but it is definitely thin. I hate to see any kid get hurt.
bucslover68 Wrote:Battaille gone, Rhodes gone, and Dawahare gone??? also....the cupboard is not bare, but it is definitely thin. I hate to see any kid get hurt.

These all are great athletes I hate to here there not playing
This year is shaping up like 2012 when Pugh and Co. were freshman. We took our lumps at the beginning of that year, but we got better as the season went along and made a deep playoff run. Coach Mac has won Regional Titles with much less talent than he has now.
Watched pikeville in 7 on 7 action and let's face it ......hoping to be a long year ! Panthers o and d line going to be inexperienced and skilled players are not near as good as past years ! Still going to have a winning season because schedule is so weak ! No playoff run this year though!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Watched pikeville in 7 on 7 action and let's face it ......hoping to be a long year ! Panthers o and d line going to be inexperienced and skilled players are not near as good as past years ! Still going to have a winning season because schedule is so weak ! No playoff run this year though!
Weak schedule???? Have you even looked at it? Covington Holy Cross, Lexington Christian, Paintsville, Hazard, Belfry... man, either you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer or you're just trolling now.
Did Pikeville schedule Calloway County?

MaxPreps has it listed, just wanted to ask the Pikeville faithful if it's accurate.
I would say IF we did, it was an added game because I noticed Phelps is not on the schedule and they are in our district. Either a mistake or added.
Sorry to hear about Battielle as my opinion he is one of the top quarterbacks in the state. Was a great contributor to a title his soph year and think he would be highly recruited in the college ranks.
How many games does Pikeville got now
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:How many games does Pikeville got now

The Calloway Co. game is officially happening.

That's a heck of a road trip to make!
Yes. Just heard it confirmed yesterday morning for myself. These Young Panthers are going to have to be road warriors this year. 5 games away out of 9. Any of our members able to give us scoop on Calloway County?
Pikeville vs Lawrence County in a scrimmage this evening AT Pikeville. I think start time is 6:30
PHSForever Wrote:Yes. Just heard it confirmed yesterday morning for myself. These Young Panthers are going to have to be road warriors this year. 5 games away out of 9. Any of our members able to give us scoop on Calloway County?

Calloway Co. For A 4A School about average they wasn't world beaters last year but the big thing is it's a really long drive
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Calloway Co. For A 4A School about average they wasn't world beaters last year but the big thing is it's a really long drive
Guess we will have to hope we avoid dysentery like Middlesboro always got traveling to us. Lol
Was very impressed with Pikeville's team. They have good size and speed and they qb threw really well on the run,I thought. That #71 is a very large individual lol. I think his jersey exploded and had to be replaced.
PHSForever Wrote:Guess we will have to hope we avoid dysentery like Middlesboro always got traveling to us. Lol

#1 post of the week right here
Glad to here Pikeville had a good showing